• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New RRS TFCT series 3 with Anvil 30

Painless300

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 2, 2013
Rome, GA
Finally got to try out my new RRS Anvil 30.
First off I had Daniel at Primal Finish match up my TS customs Mirage pattern Cerakote. Sent him my mag, TBAC and RRS set up. My experience with Daniel was one of the best transactions I have had in this industry. His prices were competitive, work quality and his attention to detail was impeccable. When he ship my items back they were packaged better than any factory item I have received, everything was in thermo sealed bubble wrap and boxed up very professional. I would highly recomend Daniel and will be using him on all my upcoming projects. If you want to contact him call him at (901) 451-1249 or PM him, he is dddoo7.
Since this was my first time using a tripod other than a cheap ole primos I was amazed at how strong the head would lock down. The leaver was fairly easy to reach, wish the lever was a little lower or L shaped to make it a little easier to manipulate. I loved that you could give it just the right amount of pressure to ease your reticle on target and then lock it in. I was in a seated position and was able to get 10 out of 10 hits at 300yds. 9 out of 10 hits at 500yds. I am loving this set up and would say the juce is worth the squeeze!

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeInUtah
Wow, Looks like Primal Finish does great work. Where are they located?

He truly does great work! Thanks for the nice comments. Can’t wait to get it in the blind.

Dang that looks great - I really like the Mirage Camo pattern.

Now the TT is screaming “rattle can me” lol.

I hear you on the TT but may want to put my DT on a diet one day and have to sell it. It’s one of the more rare ones with the MTC turret and just can’t bring myself to coat it. Plus not sure if it can be coated in multi color, Daniel

Multi color on scopes presents a problem. A single color is thin enough to still fit in the rings just fine, but multi layers are too thick to work right. That means that for multi colors it has to be coated in the rings and that the scope is then “married” to the rings.

I also believe painting of any kind voids Tangent Theta's lifetime warranty.