• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors NEW-SAS 7" Titanium 7.62mm Suppressor!!!!

Mile High Shooting

Accuracy Intl Distributor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • NEW-SAS 7" Titanium 7.62mm Suppressor!!!!
    Weighs in at 10.0 ounces and is rated up to 300 Win Mag.
    Here it is on a 10" barrel 300 Whisper; the total package is 8-lbs.
    ilvvup.jpg

Re: NEW-SAS 7" Titanium 7.62mm Suppressor!!!!

Are they going to release a direct thread on? If so what price range will it be? Thanks

Same diameter as the arbiter or bigger like the 338?

Full of win!

What are the reduction numbers compared to the full size?

Sweet I am wanting more light weight cans now that sounds awesome. PG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fbomb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Full of win!

What are the reduction numbers compared to the full size? </div></div>

Going to try and test one this weekend if the weather here holds and should have some numbers. Going to run it on a 308, 6.8, 243 and a 223. I think this is going to be the best hunting can on the market.

I gave up resisting and had Andrew at Lone Star Armory order one in for me! Now the waiting begins, this is my first suppressor purchase. This is exactly what I was looking for to go on my wife's 10" 300 Blackout SBR. Still really interested to see the numbers when you get them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kino</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fbomb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Full of win!

What are the reduction numbers compared to the full size? </div></div>

Going to try and test one this weekend if the weather here holds and should have some numbers. Going to run it on a 308, 6.8, 243 and a 223. I think this is going to be the best hunting can on the market.</div></div> tag - I would be very interested in the 6.8mm as that is my main hunting round. Is anyone going to try it on any SBR's?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sales@MileHigh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its 825.00 and its a TOMB thread over muzzle brake
    Thanks
    Randy</div></div> does the mount come with it at that price or do we add another $125 for a mount?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kino</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    Going to try and test one this weekend if the weather here holds and should have some numbers. Going to run it on a 308, 6.8, 243 and a 223. I think this is going to be the best hunting can on the market. </div></div>

Well, how did you like it?

Any idea if I can get one with a 18-1 thread for my Tikka?

Thanks.

Guys we have not been able to get to the range on a good day yet here to run numbers. Work has kept me more than busy but we will get to them. Tim has been busy making orders so he has more work than time. Patience grasshoppers.......

Any plans for a direct thread Reaper?

I was told towards the end of the year as they're moving their shop. It will be posted when available

Does rear of the can stick out past the threads of the barrel where the brake mounts(over the barrel)? If so, How far?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tumbleweed77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does rear of the can stick out past the threads of the barrel where the brake mounts(over the barrel)? If so, How far? </div></div>

I just sent them an email asking this question and they replied with

"When the suppressor is on it will back all the way up to the base of the muzzle brake, so it will not cover the whole brake when it is attached."

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">I'll be calling tomorrow to order one of these.</span>

Ordered! Jamie was a pleasure to work with, can't wait until I can shoot it (in October
    frown.gif
    )

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mo_Zam_Beek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">10 oz with or without the mount?

TIA </div></div>

Without. The 9" Ti Arbiter itself weighs 12.4-14.5 depending on the mount type so the 7" Reaper comes in a bit lower. The TOMB or QD mounts are likely 8+ oz.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertMonkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are the specs on that gun?

Cheers,
    </div></div>

LWRC M6-SPR in 5.56

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doc awesome</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any tests results yet?</div></div>

Bump for results or video. I'm foaming at the mouth waiting on mine to Form 3 to my dealer, throw me a bone please while I wait on the feds!!
    smile.gif

That is enticing! Have a tbac on order but think might have to drop some more green!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WestTxMarine</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is enticing! Have a tbac on order but think might have to drop some more green!!</div></div>

You'd be better off with ordering another TBAC because unlike the SAS one year warranty, the TBAC has a lifetime warranty.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WestTxMarine</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is enticing! Have a tbac on order but think might have to drop some more green!!</div></div>

You'd be better off with ordering another TBAC because unlike the SAS one year warranty, the TBAC has a lifetime warranty. </div></div>

Could you please post up some examples of people that have not had their cans fixed due to it being past the 1 year "deadline"????

I am also interested in your expert opinion on why a warranty makes one product inferior to another??

Guys I have seen Tim warranty things that was BLATENTLY the users fault. Some of those are sustained full auto fire on certain models and baffle strikes due to some hack that threads the barrel wrong.

I can see the hesitation with a 1 year warranty on a new company and new product that is not proven. SAS has been in business a long time and offers an awesome product at a very reasonable price.

Some customers you can NEVER make happy, but rest assured SAS will still try and they WILL stand behind what they sell.

My cans have given me no problems. Was just curious about the warranty.It was a selling point for me back in 07 when i got them.That was before i knew better though! I don't forsee the need to send them back ever though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kino</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WestTxMarine</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is enticing! Have a tbac on order but think might have to drop some more green!!</div></div>

You'd be better off with ordering another TBAC because unlike the SAS one year warranty, the TBAC has a lifetime warranty. </div></div>

Could you please post up some examples of people that have not had their cans fixed due to it being past the 1 year "deadline"????

I am also interested in your expert opinion on why a warranty makes one product inferior to another??

Guys I have seen Tim warranty things that was BLATENTLY the users fault. Some of those are sustained full auto fire on certain models and baffle strikes due to some hack that threads the barrel wrong.

I can see the hesitation with a 1 year warranty on a new company and new product that is not proven. SAS has been in business a long time and offers an awesome product at a very reasonable price.

Some customers you can NEVER make happy, but rest assured SAS will still try and they WILL stand behind what they sell.</div></div>

Read the posts in the following topic. If that doesn't spell it out for you, I'm not gonna re-hash it again. How well you know the owner of XYZ manufacturing means absolutely nothing. What matters is what a company will put in writing and how they deliver on what's put in writing.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3356717#Post3356717

I'm strongly considering an SAS Ti Arbiter as my first can but I'd be lying if I said the idea of a 1yr warranty doesn't make me hesitant.

KillShot) I'm strongly considering an SAS Ti Arbiter as my first can but I'd be lying if I said the idea of a 1yr warranty doesn't make me hesitant. [/quote said:
    Why would you "advise" someone to buy another brand, yet in the SAME thread state that you ar "strongly considering" a SAS!!!!

If you are that reserved about a warranty that is not up to your standards, than don't buy it! SAS WILL still be in business! They have built their reputation by building a great product AND by correcting ANY QC problem in a timely manner. There are NUMEROUS happy SAS customers that frequent this board. If the warranty was not honored you can be assured that you would hear about it. If the quality of the can was second rate, a quick google would show alot of complaints.
    As for how well I know Tim DOES have something to do with this. Its a vouch for a guy that is a standup business man. Its kinda like peoples "Good To Go" list. I am also a sastified customer, that has purchased three cans personally, one of which is a Reaper. I also have alot of experiance with not only field use of SAS products, but also their manufacturing process and his QC practice. All this might not mean a thing to you, but to some it does.

You have yet to show us ONE example of where SAS has denied a warranty claim in ANY time frame that was an SAS issue. You have also yet to prove to us that an SAS can is "inferior" because it has a 1 year warranty.

Sorry this thread has been hi-jacked. Being an OWNER of the new SAS Reaper I can vouch for it and say that you WILL be impressed with the quality, performance and value even if it "only has a 1 year warranty"............

I'm sure with Tim moving, Randy, @ MileHigh would help with any issues regarding SAS suppressors. I know Tim personally and own 9 of his cans, I had one issue with a can 3 years ago and he fixed it with no questions, Tim is a "Stand-up" guy.

Give Randy a call and get a great suppressor.