• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New scope for 6GT

Outlaw45

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2007
Iowa, USA
Picked up a Seekins HIT rifle in 6GT. Looking for a FFP scope for it. Debating between Tract Toric ELR 4-25, Leupold Mk5 5-25, or Trijicon Tenmile 4.5-30. I'd like to stay around the $1,500 price range. Leaning towards the Leupold Mk5 but is there anything I'm missing out there?

MK5 is a solid scope and a good bunch of guys backing them up. You can also catch the Zeiss S3 on sale occasionally near that price point, its a solid optic purchased below $2000.

Picked up a Seekins HIT rifle in 6GT. Looking for a FFP scope for it. Debating between Tract Toric ELR 4-25, Leupold Mk5 5-25, or Trijicon Tenmile 4.5-30. I'd like to stay around the $1,500 price range. Leaning towards the Leupold Mk5 but is there anything I'm missing out there?

You eligible for any discounts like Mil/Vet/LE/First Responder?

I have the Tract 4-25 and its a really nice scope in that price range. Glass is good and I really like the reticle.

You eligible for any discounts like Mil/Vet/LE/First Responder?

I have the Tract 4-25 and its a really nice scope in that price range. Glass is good and I really like the reticle.
Yes I am. I have the Tract 4-20 and really like it. That's why I'm considering another.

I know I'm being picky but my rifle chassis is FDE, I'm not sure how the gray/silver scope would look on it.

MK5 is a solid scope and a good bunch of guys backing them up. You can also catch the Zeiss S3 on sale occasionally near that price point, its a solid optic purchased below $2000.
The Z3 interest me also. I just thought it was a little more than I wanted to spend. Anywhere I should be looking for a good price?

Yes I am. I have the Tract 4-20 and really like it. That's why I'm considering another.

I know I'm being picky but my rifle chassis is FDE, I'm not sure how the gray/silver scope would look on it.

The 34mm ELRs are much better than the 4-20 so you will be happy with the 4-25. And for the price it's a good deal as you know the LE/Mil price through Tract.

It would look something like this.

IMG_3936.jpg

Personal opinion, I wouldn’t consider any of those scopes listed to be $1,500 scopes, more like overpriced $1,000 scopes. But in that same price range, don’t overlook the Burris XTR-III 5.5-30x56 SCR2. Even the biggest local Burris hater here on the forum bought an XTR-3i, and then immediately bought 2 more… They’re one of the best scopes & glass in their respective price range out there.

Personal opinion, I wouldn’t consider any of those scopes listed to be $1,500 scopes, more like overpriced $1,000 scopes. But in that same price range, don’t overlook the Burris XTR-III 5.5-30x56 SCR2. Even the biggest local Burris hater here on the forum bought an XTR-3i, and then immediately bought 2 more… They’re one of the best scopes & glass in their respective price range out there.
Haven't ever had a Burris. Not sure why, but I have considered the XTR but I think it was the reticle I didn't care for.

Haven't ever had a Burris. Not sure why, but I have considered the XTR but I think it was the reticle I didn't care for.
Have you looked at the SCR2 reticle? I really like it, personally. The original SCR reticle is also nice.

Feel free to call me at 916-628-3490 and I can discuss some options with you :)

Richard@CST
Ofc: 916-670-1103x2
Cell: 916-628-3490
cstactical.com
@richardatcstactical

Reactions: Outlaw45
So what did you end up with? I'm in same boat. 737 Bartlien 26" from Altus, MPA Been reading and reading. Still deciding while my bank account rebuilds .lol

Reactions: DubfromGA