• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New scope Mount recommendations

Mikey_mikeofficial

I love Gun !!!!
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2021
Fort Worth TX
I pretty sure this is a question that will have many different answers. However, I’m looking for a recommendation on a one piece mount for my new GAP PPR. Scope that going on the rifle is a Leupold MK 5HD.
Now I know some will say you don’t need a one piece Mount !! Very true …I don’t “need” one, but that’s what I want !! 😂 I know Spuhr is a lot of shooters go to. I have looked at the M-brace , Griffin Armament and Hawkins. Just wanting to see if there is a sleeper I don’t know about. Looking for a mount that has a level, will allow me to attach dope card , red dot and a laser rangefinder on it if I decide to. Any help will be appreciated guys !! Thanks in advance.

I use this:
1.25"h for my Leupold MK 5HD mount to my Bergara .300wm HMR. Great mount.

There was one for sale in here I saw yesterday for a great price.

I pretty sure this is a question that will have many different answers. However, I’m looking for a recommendation on a one piece mount for my new GAP PPR. Scope that going on the rifle is a Leupold MK 5HD.
Now I know some will say you don’t need a one piece Mount !! Very true …I don’t “need” one, but that’s what I want !! 😂 I know Spuhr is a lot of shooters go to. I have looked at the M-brace , Griffin Armament and Hawkins. Just wanting to see if there is a sleeper I don’t know about. Looking for a mount that has a level, will allow me to attach dope card , red dot and a laser rangefinder on it if I decide to. Any help will be appreciated guys !! Thanks in advance.
I use the ARC M-Brace rings, and they are the easiest to level a scope in, and the most solid rings I've ever used. They also make a 1-piece mount.

Don't sleep on Audere. The Adversus line is every bit as nice as Spuhr or any others out there, and I'm happy to throw a discount to 'Hide members :)

Reactions: ocabj and Krebaum
I've ran a lot. MPA, Audere, NF, Spuhr, ZCO, ARC. I like the mbrace for tactical weight don't matter situations. If wanted to keep light, NF ultralight unimount. I like the small footprint cantilever and mbrace because they take up less rail space, leaving room to mount a send it or dope card out on front side of mount. Lil more versatile.

I'm personally sold on Burris Signature XTR rings regardless of their relatively cheap price ($70-$80 typical sale prices online).

What I really like are their ability to optically center any scope to any rifle in addition to adding up to 40 MOAs of added total elevation travel without the need for a separate 20MOA or 30MOA base. It even corrects for offset windage as well perfectly if your bun base is all screwed up.

These rings never ever leave a single witness mark or blemish on your precious scopes and never require any lapping and makes your scope looking brand new as though they've never been mounted before not even a single mark or smudge or indication of anything that would lead anyone to believe the scopes have ever been mounted or used.

They will definitely increase your scope resale value selling them in absolute mint pristine condition that's for sure.

Reactions: cuz
The only reason I like 1-piece mounts with a level on them is because I can set the mount somewhere where the level is zeroed, then just adjust the scope in the mount until reticle is level with plumb, torque it all down, and the whole thing is level to put on any gun. I'm lazy like that.

That being said, Spuhr and Audere are my current choices, although, while I have several M10 ring pairs, I've never tried the MBRACE yet.

53285062023_f7b4042eab_o.jpg

If you need to run rail mounted accessories underneath the scope, then you'll need to go rings. I like the Audere rings because they put a level in the bottom rear of the scope ring, as opposed to the cap, which itself won't level everytime the same way by virtue of ring cap tightening variances.