• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s New SEAL drink receipe.......

Re: New SEAL drink receipe.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: In2b8u</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2 shots and a splash of water </div></div>

A few years back that was known as a Klinghoffer - for the poor wheel chair bound man killed on the Achille Lauro cruise ship by the same type of scum. It was a joke in bad taste back then but resurrected in this instance......

Never drink on an empty stomach...

BinLadinfishfood.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: One-Eyed Jack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Never drink on an empty stomach...

BinLadinfishfood.jpg
</div></div>

That's PigFish favorite!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phalanx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: In2b8u</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2 shots and a splash of water </div></div>

A few years back that was known as a Klinghoffer - for the poor wheel chair bound man killed on the Achille Lauro cruise ship by the same type of scum. It was a joke in bad taste back then but resurrected in this instance...... </div></div>

Damn you stepped back in time. I almost forgot about that shit.

only navy seal i know of is 1/2 shot vodka, 1/2 shot jager & 1/2 shot tobasco. takes one brave man to try it but i have seen a few hold it down.