• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New SH Training Target *Coming Soon*

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    The new Sniper's Hide Precision Rifle Training Target is finished and the files have been sent to the printer.

Sniper-Hide_Target_Accuracy_MIL-RAD_V1-Final.jpg

Steve over at Web Tech Gear finished the files this week and so well be offering these for sale.

Totally looking forward to incorporating this target into our training. The size is 23X35 so you have a full size training target for your use. There are two versions to choose from, a Mil Rad one with 1CM squares and the MOA version with .24 Inch Squares.

Multiple shots and if you level the target you can test your scopes tracking and sub tension on the side.

Now it is all but the waiting.

Re: New SH Training Target *Coming Soon*

Instead of selling printed copies is there any chance of getting a large format PDF? I have an engineering plotter that will print up to 36"x48".

Any clue what a shipped price for 10 would be?

Does USPS have flat rate tubes? FrankieIce sent me some Vtac targets around this same size in a USPS tube a while back. I still have the tube, will see if the shipping price is on it.

Looks good Frank! Very much so looking forward to trying these out.

Cheers,
    DM

I would take 12. Good job and I know you will keep us updated.

I know the USPS has flat rate boxes, can't recall the length though. Those are some kickass targets too!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any clue what a shipped price for 10 would be?

Does USPS have flat rate tubes? FrankieIce sent me some Vtac targets around this same size in a USPS tube a while back. I still have the tube, will see if the shipping price is on it. </div></div>

$10.00 plus shipping
    laugh.gif

Damn Dag you're some kind of genius haha. Just hate to see shipping double the price of the targets but we'll see. Tubes or triangle boxes so you could roll the targets instead of fold them would be nice.

I checked they do have a flat rate triangle box large enough, I suspect it will be $5 for flat rate shipping like most of the other flat rate boxes.

So 15 targets shipped will most likely be $20, when all said and done, rolled up an put in the USPS Flat Rate Box.

I'm in for 10 of these. I'm patient though

Nice targets, I'm sure they'll do great! Not very often can one please both MIL and MOA guys simultaneously..

I am definitely in for some MOA targets. Just let me know when they are ready to ship . How are we going to pay - money order , pay pal, CC?

Those are really nice Frank!

I will take 15 mil targets for a shipped price of $20 please.

Let me know how to pay or what I need to do.

-Jake

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/obl7NknLsUs?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/obl7NknLsUs?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

The Target Explained

I just ordered 75 copies. Looking forward some paper punching.

I was feeling "Sunny" that day...

The glasses rocked !

Short version

<object width="400" height="224" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/445341992155996" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/445341992155996" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="224"></embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eagleskier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Instead of selling printed copies is there any chance of getting a large format PDF? I have an engineering plotter that will print up to 36"x48". </div></div>

I would be willing to pay for an electronic copy in MOA, as I have a plotter as well. Any chance on that?

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Targets are printed and shipping they will be available at Mile High once they hit the loading Dock

221431_10151155061267953_1005464137_o.jpg
    </div></div>
    Took the new SH targets out to the range yesterday. There are so many aim points that until I started shooting it I didn't fully appreciate. Lots of thought when into these targets.
    Thanks.

What happened to the $1.00 MH has them listed for $1.50

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CaptRob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What happened to the $1.00 MH has them listed for $1.50</div></div>

They're $1.00 at a quantity break.

What weight is the paper? Is it 60lb card stock, or 20lb, similar to copier paper or typewriter paper?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Natty Bumpo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What weight is the paper? Is it 60lb card stock, or 20lb, similar to copier paper or typewriter paper?</div></div>

80#

Great targets, I may have to get some for the range.
    P.S. Top Predator, it sounds like fun. I may see you there.