• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

New Shooter Clinic in N. Az 9/25 (PICS ADDED)

Mod Adahy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2010
East Helena, Mt
We will be doing a new shooter clinic again. It will be very similiar to the last one. There will be no fee charged for attendance. It will be a venue to help break the ice for shooters that want to attend a match but are afraid of the competition or if you just want to better your practical shooting. We will be shooting at targets from 150ish yds to 1000ish but will have the one mile target out if anyone wants to attempt that. Please bring at least 40 rds, sunblock, water and anything else needed for shooting at distance. It will begin at 0800 and will conclude around 1400. Please bring a lunch if you desire one. The range will be open to anyone that wants to attend and shoot but not the clinic. That will also be a free shoot. We will close the road at 0830 up to the range unless you call ahead and tell us you are running late. Directions are here and also available at www.azprc.net. Please email me with any questions, concerns or if you plan to attend so that I have a head count. I will update the website in the next day or so with any further information. [email protected]

0111.jpg

Re: ANOTHER NEW SHOOTER CLINIC IN N. ARIZONA SEPT 25

thank you!!!! Will give me a chance to see the targets before the match after(I'll need all the preparation I can get for my first real match!)

Count me and my gf in!

I'm in for this as well Brad. You have my number if you need help fixing any of the targets before this. I will be bringing another new shooter with me.

Here is a hide link to another introduction to our sport that will happen in Phoenix. Tim is an excellent shooter and it would be a benefit to all new shooters to attend his class. It will $20, and be 4 hours long (2 hours classroom and 2 hours range time). Please take the time to sign up and attend if possible. They also hold monthly matches at PRGC and have one coming up this saturday.

Anyone else from Phoenix that is going want to carpool? It would be me and my gf, good way to save some gas!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ctressler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be there! </div></div>

Did the new stick come in?

Hey Brad,

I got some of the new Berger 215's and 230's to try out in my 30-375R
grin.gif

See ya in the morn.

Thanks for the post for my class Brad. We are trying to more shooters interested in the sport.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steve123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Brad,

I got some of the new Berger 215's and 230's to try out in my 30-375R
grin.gif

See ya in the morn. </div></div>

Sounds good Steve. Bob just finished some 300 smk and some 297 turned bullets for my Edge.

Thanks for having us brad, it was a great time as always. You were rocking the mile shot, who needs an extractor anyways.(I'm happy I hit it once!)

I'm gonna try to make it out to the next match, but im gonna have to find someone to carpool with, it took 45 min to get thru the forest road, and surprised I didn't leave half my car there ha.

Thanks Brad, Carl, and Bob for putting this together. I had fun and got some quality practice in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timelinex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for having us brad, it was a great time as always. You were rocking the mile shot, who needs an extractor anyways.(I'm happy I hit it once!)

I'm gonna try to make it out to the next match, but im gonna have to find someone to carpool with, it took 45 min to get thru the forest road, and surprised I didn't leave half my car there ha. </div></div>

We can probably have one of the guys meet you at the Shell gas station in Ashfork to make it easier. Let me know and I will make it happen.

Brad, Bob, and Carl - Thank you! It was a great time! Thank you for all of your time, patience, and pointers!!

Thanks, Dave, for the ride up... Definitely would have left part of the bottom end of the car on a rock if I tried getting up there!

David

Brad, to get listed in the 1 mile club does it need to be during a match?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CajunBuldg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brad, to get listed in the 1 mile club does it need to be during a match?
</div></div>

Nope. Did we not get you in there?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Azprc</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timelinex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for having us brad, it was a great time as always. You were rocking the mile shot, who needs an extractor anyways.(I'm happy I hit it once!)

I'm gonna try to make it out to the next match, but im gonna have to find someone to carpool with, it took 45 min to get thru the forest road, and surprised I didn't leave half my car there ha. </div></div>

We can probably have one of the guys meet you at the Shell gas station in Ashfork to make it easier. Let me know and I will make it happen. </div></div>
You've got yourself a deal then! Unless something huge comes up, you can count me in for the oct 9th match, in think alisa will just be spectating though. around what time should I be at the shell.
Am I gonna be able to leave my car at the station? Wouldn't want to come back to it towed, seemed like a really small and rural town so they'd notice a cars been there all day.