• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Shooting Range in Central Texas

tman300wm

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2004
Texas
Guys,

I just had a great weekend shooting at this range in Liberty Hill just north west of Austin, TX. If you live in central Texas do your self a favor and pay these guys a visit. Top notch facility with a rifle range that runs out to 1000 yards with steel and LaRue targets at each range. I talked with the folks that run the range and it looks like they will be running a sniper match some time this Fall. The staff was very friendly and the cost to shoot was very reasonable.

http://texasshootingrange.com/

Re: New Shooting Range in Central Texas

I get out to this range about every 2 weeks. It is really coming along. There is supposed to be a precision rifle match put on by the 3-gun/IPSC guys on the 1st Sunday of the month. If there is enough participation, there should be a match this Sunday 11/7/10.

I plan on going (1st precision rifle match) and will report back on how it goes.

http://texasmultigun.com/

best place in greater Austin! staff is courteous and the range goes to 1000 with plates at 250/500/750/1000! hey btw I hope they put up pepper poppers or smaller plates at 750/1000 the pumpkins are not as fun. I usually shoot the small larue at 500

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: YourMotherTrebek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't you people know Sunday is for football in Texas. </div></div>

You seen Dallas play lately . . . . . . .

Looking forward to visiting my in-laws and out-laws in Austin and bringing my sticks!! Lots more fun than playing golf w my brother in law!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bmt</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: YourMotherTrebek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't you people know Sunday is for football in Texas. </div></div>

You seen Dallas play lately . . . . . . . </div></div>

I hate Dallas. So even more reason to watch!

Just looked at their website says you have to be a member, my wife is from there and I would love to shoot there when I have to go down for a visit, any way for some one visiting from out of town to use the range without buying a membership?