• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New Sightrons for 2012?

raider1v1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2010
Kansas City, MO
anybody have any info? specifically about the SIII series?

I really hope they will have a 4-16x50 or 5-20x50 this year in the SIII's.

Re: New Sightrons for 2012?

I hope they dump the damn Mil-Dot reticle on their SIII MRAD models and give us a reticle more like their MOA version.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pitch fork</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have talked with sightron and haven't heard of anything down the pipe line like that. </div></div>

what have you heard is coming?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: glock24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope they dump the damn Mil-Dot reticle on their SIII MRAD models and give us a reticle more like their MOA version. </div></div>

I have heard that something of this sort is in the works, but not a guarantee.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: glock24</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope they dump the damn Mil-Dot reticle on their SIII MRAD models and give us a reticle more like their MOA version. </div></div>
+1
and mark the turrets in mils instead of clicks

Pretty sure the knobs on the SIII LRMD/CM are marked in mils. I think that is what glock24 was referring to.