• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Site, Give me a Minute

That little stick man made me smile , always keep my heads up for your posting 1J04 , we lost some character in SH LOL ! Hope Frank can bring him back ... you never know how much you'll miss it until it's gone !!!

Reactions: 1J04
A couple issues so far:

1. New forum software won't parse old code used for image display, etc. that was linked to offsite servers. Any way to apply a blanket fix? Lots of vintage stuff going to go to waste.

2. No apparent ability to edit posts, thus no way to recreate media by posting links that will parse and display.

A couple issues so far:

1. New forum software won't parse old code used for image display, etc. that was linked to offsite servers. Any way to apply a blanket fix? Lots of vintage stuff going to go to waste.

2. No apparent ability to edit posts, thus no way to recreate media by posting links that will parse and display.

Edit function is "... Down arrow" in bottom left of post. Only shows if you are the original poster. IE: my post about 5 up shows it to me.

Edit- next to the "Report" function

Edit function is ... "Down arrow" in bottom left of post. Only shows if you are the original poster. IE: my post about 5 up shows it to me.

Edit- next to the "Report" function

You must have the bright and shiny new model because I don't see it.

You must have the bright and shiny new model because I don't see it.

Well now, being on the naughty list is finally catching up to you.:D.

I can send screen shot through com channels but i think your smart enough to know if you see it or not.

And look at you with an Avatar on the new site. Very fancy bro, next thing we know you'll be posting pictures.
976 is a shooter for sure, shoots one of jareds sticks to carnie geek awesomeness
Settle down sport. The flying shitter dude is here. But my avatar don't do the flying crapper dealy anymore. Just a stupid toilet
:poop:.
nice shitter you have for an avatar dude, love it

Reactions: 1J04
I am in the airport, the permissions are an issue, it's not personal so stop sending me messages like I am targeting you, it's fucking annoying.

I reset the permissions before leaving the house, however the old vBulletin has a ton of custom permissions and settings to accommodate everyone. Those did not carry over instead they default to blocking your account. Your patience is appreciated as I am in the airport (working on the site) and will be in LV in a few hours. I will work it again there....

But it takes time. Start a punch list thread and just identify accounts and problems I can address and stop acting like it's a attack on your manhood

this shit takes a fuck ton of time, and I have NONE ... I am a 1 man show beyond the mods here. I have fixed their permissions so they should be able to chip at it if they so choose.

I have tried contracting a company to fix the site look, feel and other issues, but they have not followed up with me since yesterday. I am a slave to those designed to do this for a living. I have to completely re-learn new software, while attending SHOT

you are a stud, keep up the good work, we appreciate your work

lmfao I was gonna say something, but this had all the fixings of being EPIC. :unsure:

1-shot 69? Pump, dump, then chomp, chomp, chomp?

Gkse8J5.jpg

In case it helps someone figure it out, I'm logged in, and I see the down arrow next to the "Report", like 2ndamendfan.

Here's a screenshot, though :geek:
IMG_8460.jpg

In case it helps someone figure it out, I'm logged in, and I see the down arrow next to the "Report", like 2ndamendfan.

Here's a screenshot, though :geek:
View attachment 6868717

Understood what you are seeing, I am not seeing the triple dots or down arrow for edit on any of my posts. Have tried logging out, then back in. Not worried though, should be cleared up in the next few days/week. No biggie.

Reactions: spife7980
Understood what you are seeing, I am not seeing the triple dots or down arrow for edit on any of my posts. Have tried logging out, then back in. Not worried though, should be cleared up in the next few days/week. No biggie.

Same here, me either. Just means I’m going to have to read my comments before posting instead of after

Profile points check them. All I can think of dislikes converted To points. Punitive moderation. I have 18 works fine.

Clear cookies and data last guess

Last edited:
How about a "delete" function when you can get to it. Just did a double post by accident on a thread & can't remove the redundant post.

I have an edit and delete next to every post that I have made

Well, what the hell? I am posting from an android Galaxy Tablet as well as an from a samsung android phone and there is no edit OR delete function anywhere on the screens of these devices. There is a "report", a "like" and a " reply" choice but nothing else. Does anyone else using android have this issue?

I have report, edit, delete on all posts in Internet Explorer. If I try to post, reply, or start new thread in IE it shuts down and crashes the Internet Explorer. In google chrome I can post/ reply and still see the edit/delete/report functions so for now I will use Chrome. I will have to log in with my phone and see if Droid is doing the same as Fursniper. *edit Cant see anything in droid. Oh well. I am sure it will get sorted soon enough. Figure it is helpful to identify where all the issues are for when the trouble shooting punch list gets going after Frank returns from Shot Show.

Last edited:
Well, what the hell? I am posting from an android Galaxy Tablet as well as an from a samsung android phone and there is no edit OR delete function anywhere on the screens of these devices. There is a "report", a "like" and a " reply" choice but nothing else. Does anyone else using android have this issue?

I use android on all my non-pc devices and I have "edit" and "delete" functions (under a tab next to "report"). The whining is getting OLD, the issue is widespread. The device is not the issue. @Lowlight has said no one is being picked on. As @Veer_G stated somewhere it more than likely has to do with "permissions" that need to be adjusted. LowLight is at SHOT this week and some issues might not get addressed for a few days.

The color palate seems to disagree with most (me included) also.

I am on a MacBook running OSX.

On my iPhone, I see the three dots with a down arrow next to the Report button. If I click on the 3 dots, I get an edit and delete choice and it works.

I use android on all my non-pc devices and I have "edit" and "delete" functions (under a tab next to "report"). The whining is getting OLD, the issue is widespread. The device is not the issue. @Lowlight has said no one is being picked on. As @Veer_G stated somewhere it more than likely has to do with "permissions" that need to be adjusted. LowLight is at SHOT this week and some issues might not get addressed for a few days.

The color palate seems to disagree with most (me included) also.

Thanks for that. I have no such tab(s) next to "report". Just to be clear, I was not whining, just noting the discrepancy & asking the question as perhaps it was something I was doing (or not doing or seeing correctly). I am fully aware Frank will address the problems as he gets time after he returns from Santa's "new toys store" out in Vegas lol. As of yet there is no punch list, at least that I could find. All in all, this new site is a major improvement, kudos to Frank. The enhanced speed in the navigation is fantastic.

Hey Frank is there any way you can get rid of the Reddit share link at the bottom of the page? Reddit is the cancer of the internet!

anyone having issues logging in through tapatalk on their iPhone? Any issues at all with tapatalk?

The instant gratification crowd needs patience. Frank will make it right, give him time.