• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Site looks Great LL - Job well done!

We'll be adding a method for each member to change their User Name (Display name) as vB only uses one and it chose the User Name to use.

This way you can go into your profile and edit it yourself back to your display name or whatever

Site looks (and most importantly...WORKS) great so far! Its gonna to take a little "getting used to," but otherwise...a MAJOR improvement in ALL respects!!

Thanks for all the hard work, annoyance, inconvenience, etc., etc. It is MUCH APPRECIATED!

Glad it's back up. I was getting way too much done at work and if I keep that up people will start expecting that everyday!

FYI, the upgrade (which I love, BTW) turned my PM preferences to "off," and also the PM's of someone I tried to message were off, so I suggest looking your preferences over to see if they are what you want.

Tom