• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing New Sites up!

Sorry Chad but I just can't help myself. You're a dumbass.

Maybe the blowup did more damage than you thought or the 4 mo. took it's toll.

It should be site's or site is.

How about a link??????????????????

Sorry Chad but I just can't help myself. You're a dumbass.

Maybe the blowup did more damage than you thought or the 4 mo. took it's toll.

It should be site's or site is.

How about a link??????????????????
Umm... That's *its, no apostrophe for possessive usage. I'm sure glad you guys are good gunsmiths and not English Professors! :D

Here's the link: LongRifles, Inc. - Remember, Men will bet their lives on the work you do.

ETA: Chad, since you're looking for feedback, the site looks great but the blue color on the text for the homepage and group buy page messes with my eyes once it contrasts with the striped background. Maybe it's just my monitor or eyes, but throwing it out there.

Last edited:
Umm... That's *its, no apostrophe for possessive usage. I'm sure glad you guys are good gunsmiths and not English Professors! :D

Here's the link: LongRifles, Inc. - Remember, Men will bet their lives on the work you do.

ETA: Chad, since you're looking for feedback, the site looks great but the blue color on the text for the homepage and group buy page messes with my eyes once it contrasts with the striped background. Maybe it's just my monitor or eyes, but throwing it out there.

Long ago when I used to use usenet for social networking, there was: “Bell’s First Law of USENET: Flames of spelling and/or grammar will
have spelling and/or grammatical errors.”

Long ago when I used to use usenet for social networking, there was: “Bell’s First Law of USENET: Flames of spelling and/or grammar will
have spelling and/or grammatical errors.”

That's the norm. However, after rethinking it, I argue that my spelling is correct.

The burden of laboring over the obamacare website for 4 mo. took it's toll.

JJ, I ask out of curiosity. I wouldn't afford it if I could ;-)

esyga3ev.jpg

LOL, Hesco need a weight loss program?

Nice job Chad, the blue no work for me (older eyes ) maybe its the shade of blue. Im talking about the "news and updates blue" bad bad

Last edited:
Nice , looking forward to the Long Rifles swag section being populated.

I like it, there's a ton of good info, videos, very entertaining, some nice builds
Joe

The bright blue text has to go, especially the bold stuff. The darker blue is better, but there's not much contrast with a dark background. Nice to have more info available, in any event.

John

Some of the color combinations are no good for the color blind. Distracting and highly annoying.

I can't read the blue either. I'd go with red/yellow characters on the black background, there needs to be a sharp contrast, especially with a smaller typeface. Orange ain't bad, either.

Greg