• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Sniper's Hide Emojis

alexj-12

Administrator
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 17, 2020
    Illinois
    Hi all,

The team is currently working on creating some custom emojis for Sniper's Hide, but we wanted to get your feedback. Are there any emojis you guys would like to see on the site?

Reactions: whiskeytower
    There should be a selection of squirrel emojis and at least one with these nuts.

Roll eyes would get a lot of mileage.

There needs to be some sort of a hillbilly emoji for @MtnCreek (and several others)
    s-l1000.jpg

What... no one has come up with a Bancat Emoji? Would be the most used one ever!

Then there is the Necrothread emoji? How about a Tacticool Emoji? The 9mm v 45 Emoji? A Spit Shined Velcro Sneaker? Is it possible to do an "Is this still available" emoji? A Dildopony?

Fat chick Emoji just for Dirty D?

And in the spirit of this place... a "Thanks Frank" emoji.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Oh and do tell more about yourself @alexj-12 ...

We don't get too many lovely blonde coders around here! To tell the truth, we don't get anyone lovely or blonde around here. At least there don't appear to be based on most folks squirrel avatar's and generally cranky demeanour.

And here I always figured that LL's web team was a bunch of troglodytic Hobbit-movie escapees locked in a closet somewhere with a couple of cases of Mountain Dew, a lifetime supply of Cinnamon Pop Tarts and DingDongs and some scratchy Men At Work Albums... cranking through lots of KLOC's while vaping blueberry-muffin-scented e-cigs. My bad!

Anyway... welcome and I hope everyone here does their best to help you and your colleagues as they work to keep our home-away-from-home well-decorated and the roof from caving in! Have a great weekend!!!

Cheers,

Sirhr

A Candy Ass emoji would be useful, as well as a Snowflake, some crayons would be great so we can get a favorite recipes thread started in here. Probably toss a Gay Tiger in the mix for good measure.

We need both a sarcasm Emoji and a Font renamed to Sarcasm!

Implemented as a flipped version of 🙂 Slightly Smiling Face on most platforms. Commonly used to convey irony, sarcasm, joking, or a sense of goofiness or silliness. ... Upside-Down Face was approved as part of Unicode 8.0 in 2015 and added to Emoji 1.0 in 2015

1601089387736.png

1601089414472.png

Sarcasm and the Internet go hand in hand. You certainly can’t have one without the other. But for so long, we’ve had to express our sarcasm with weird tags and fonts, which made being sarcastic such a chore.

That all stops now, thanks to the creators of “Sarcastic Font”, which is italics, but in reverse. Simply genius! Here is their manifesto to support the need for a sarcasm font

1601089563987.png

Anyone still have a copy of VeerG's Medal ribbon? It was classic!

Cheers,

Sirhr
    I don't recall.......was it PPB or Maser that he awarded that to ? Or, was it PapaRocks ?

I know it's on the Hide somewhere, but it has to be buried thousands of posts back.....
    You thinking of the Pink Papa? It was linked again by Veer himself in the Legendary Thread.
    nEzplna.png

You thinking of the Pink Papa? It was linked again by Veer himself in the Legendary Thread. View attachment 7432925
    @sirhrmechanic ; is this the one you were thinking of ?

I really like that beating a dead horse emoji a stripper on a pole one would be nice . other wise I don't need not stinking tiny pictures .

You thinking of the Pink Papa? It was linked again by Veer himself in the Legendary Thread. View attachment 7432925
    I think that's it... and wasn't it created for Mahi?

Sirhr

What we really need is theme music. Welcome to the Jungle should start playing across your speakers as soon as you click on the Bear Pit.
    I think it would be better suited to just play recordings from various rec rooms in nursing homes and the VFW on 25 cent hotdog night. 😂