• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Sniper's Hide Emojis

We need a "GBPSE" emoji (Oliver Twist holding a sign?).

Go Be Poor Somewhere Else...

smartselect_20200927-081256_chrome-jpg.7433479

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20200927-081256_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200927-081256_Chrome.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 524
Thanks for all of the feedback guys! We'll go through it and I'll update when we add the emojis to the site

Reactions: Bender
Ones that move and do stuff.

And the link to these:

Funny Moving Emoji GIFs | Tenor
tenor.com › search › funny-moving-emoji-gifs

With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Funny Moving Emoji animated GIFs to your conversations. Share the best GIFs now >>>

Last edited:
And........another one I may have missed, but an emoji for those that welch on buying (or selling) commitments in the PX.

eg; After saying "I'll take it" on the post, they come back and say "I have to talk to my wife". Then, walk away from purchasing :mad:

Last edited:
There should be a selection of squirrel emojis and at least one with these nuts.

Roll eyes would get a lot of mileage.

There needs to be some sort of a hillbilly emoji for @MtnCreek (and several others)
s-l1000.jpg

Too many toofs for real hillbilly.
ya city slicker yuppy!!

I would vote for one where just an emoji to call BS one someone’s crap.
Like the KAC felcher club from last week.

and can we get a quick button to call out @1J04 for whatever we are bustin him about that day, week, or month.
maybe it automatically puts a squirrel puckered up for a kiss at the end of the post too? 😙

• Haha
Reactions: Fig
There should be a selection of squirrel emojis and at least one with these nuts.

Roll eyes would get a lot of mileage.

There needs to be some sort of a hillbilly emoji for @MtnCreek (and several others)
s-l1000.jpg
STOP posting unauthorized pictures of me on the internet!!

This?

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 20
  • th (1).jpg
    th (1).jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: MarinePMI