• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

new SOT Gear rifle stock pack

ArmorerRoy

Private
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2007
OCONUS
DSC01751.jpg

DSC01750.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">On Sale $45 plus shipping</span>

Re: new SOT Gear rifle stock pack

They are available now and are $45.00

Will the AICS LA mag for a .300 WM fit in the pocket?

Wow, I love it. I'll be ordering one soon.

Wow, I love it. Way to go with the data card window, my order will be in soon!

The large pocket will hold a 5 round mag no problem.

If you want a 300 WM AICS magazine to fit just contact me for a custom order, it will be the same price.

Sir,

Is it possible to put holes through the top to be used with a AICS and heat seal the holes so they to not unravel? Cheek rest would be ablove the pack.

Can it accomodate length of pull in a AICS?

The cheekside, is it closed cell or how does it deal with sweat, oils, etc?

Now chop it right here so I can put this on a Ar15 and have the clearance from the charging handle.

untitled1-1.jpg

Hugh

I will build you a custom one for the AICS Stock. This is not designed to fit the AICS system.

Being a custom shop I can build a stock pack to fit ANY gun ever made.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now chop it right here so I can put this on a Ar15 and have the clearance from the charging handle.

untitled1-1.jpg
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sot Consulting</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Being a custom shop I can build a stock pack to fit ANY gun ever made.

</div></div>

lol

Careful what you ask for.....

I would like to order a custom one in OD for a left hand AI AW. What info do you need from me?

I just shipped a bunch of these. Thanks to all the hide members who are ordering from me. Your going to love them.

They will be listed on the store soon. But ordering is easy. Call me at 801-310-5479 anytime or email me at [email protected]

Thanks.

<span style="font-weight: bold">I have a bunch of these still in stock in Multicam

$45.00 plus shipping.</span>