• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Stick. GAP,Surgeon,MCS-TA

Panhandle

Private
Minuteman
May 31, 2011
Got the new stick today. Can't wait to get it to the range...
GAP built .308 , Surgeon 591 action, manners MCS-TA, Bartlein 22" 11.25 twist. It will wear a leupold scope off my old rifle for now. Once i finish residency it will get a nightforce.

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

Re: New Stick. GAP,Surgeon,MCS-TA

Is that the Manners molded in camo finish or is it painted? Am trying to decide which direction to go. Great looking rifle!

Great build! It should be a hammer, like all their builds.

That is the molden in camo finish.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Panhandle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is the molden in camo finish. </div></div>

Very cool. Thanks!

Great looking rig.lets see some holes,

Nice rifle, I have the MCS-T on order for a build. Its a great stock.

Very nice rifle. I have the stock in midnight, and desert molded in camp. Great stock.

Is that a stock 591 action, or did you do anything as far as options?...............Nice Rifle!

Looks like a great all around shooter. Another fine one out of GAP.

Thanks for all the compliments guys, very proud to own my first custom gun.

To anwser questions above. The surgeon action is stock and she weighs in right around 13 pounds without her sling.