• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

New stock and paint

KnoxCop

Private
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2011
Knoxville, TN
I added a B&C medalist stock, and skim bedding job. I also gave it a fresh coat of paint. 1st range trip with new stock gave me my best group yet. Three shots at 100 yards, Hornady AMAX TAP155
IMAG0043.jpg

IMAG0046.jpg

IMAG0055.jpg

IMAG0050-1.jpg
IMAG0056.jpg

Re: New stock and paint

Lookin nice, how do you like the scope. Im looking to get that one next, just wondering how the parallax and optic axis is at x15, do you have to constantly adjust your cheek weld or is there a small amount of latitude.

Either way you look like your all set for some steel.

I love this scope. Its the Weaver optics with, it was right for my budget. It as adjustable parallax control and the eye relief is fairly consistent.

You're a little high and to the left.

J/K - I wish I could shoot that well.

Spectacular rifle and spectacular shooting, I'm looking to get one of those scopes myself, looks like you shoot well with it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ShamrockIV278</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what model weaver scope is that? thanks </div></div>
That is the Weaver Tactical 3-15x50 with the Illuminated Enhanced mil dot. Model 800363

I really like the Weaver, my department has Nightforce's and I find it comparable to them. You can get all the features of a Nightforce for half the price. That being said I have not really gotten a chance to shoot the scope way out there, I have sighted onto targets at 800+ yards and the glass is still clear. I have also run a box drill with the scope and it tracks and returns to zero consistently.