• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New stock ordered>>>YAY

alongshot50

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 4, 2009
salem in
Well I just got off the phone. Ordered a new A-4 Mac ,Sand cammo, Got a simi inlet with sniper fill. I cannot wait till I can start Cutting/Grinding..lol

Re: New stock ordered>>>YAY

You might want to post the stock in the for sale section.

But good choice on the A4. Don't own one, but have shot one. Great stocks

I dont have 100 posts yet lol...I wont put BTT on everything. Gonna be awhile before it comes in 12wks any way.....I just need to find the right color ceraKote to match to the sand cammo

Nice. I ordered my first mcm too. I got it for my .308 though. M40a1 style. Are you going to use the factory bottom metal on the mcmillan? If not what are you going to use? I have a MLR also, but don't like the bottom metal.

Yeah I was gonna fit the factory metal. Its pretty close to badger I been building this in my mind for months...I like doing the work, I hate winter when there is nothing to do,I love building rifles. How you like your MLR?

Loved it. Badger base didn't fit, so its at remington now. Ground the recoil lug down on base to fit for deer season. Marty is going to send a new base at cost. All future rings and bases will be badger. The mounting holes are .020" off on the rifle, but it shot really well.

I think I am going to get the RWS brake. I was that or the fat bastard, I like the slimmer profile of the RWS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: alongshot50</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont have 100 posts yet lol...</div></div>
working on getting up to the 100 posts too.. Probably won't sell til at least 150 just so people don't think i just posted btts on everything i saw.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tacshooter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: alongshot50</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont have 100 posts yet lol...</div></div>
working on getting up to the 100 posts too.. Probably won't sell til at least 150 just so people don't think i just posted btts on everything i saw. </div></div>

There's no problem with selling at 100 posts its when you post on dumb things that will get you flamed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: (pink)MiST</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tacshooter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: alongshot50</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont have 100 posts yet lol...</div></div>
working on getting up to the 100 posts too.. Probably won't sell til at least 150 just so people don't think i just posted btts on everything i saw. </div></div>

There's no problem with selling at 100 posts its when you post on dumb things that will get you flamed. </div></div>
Are you allowed to buy before having 100 posts?
Sorry about hijacking the thread..again nice stock choice haha

I would be in trouble if that was the case...I bought stuff for several years....a couple years ago I had the same name but I dont know what happened I didnt post for a couple of months and my account went away...I dont mind I love this forum. Guys like me that like riles. I been hooked since age 9 or 10...my big bro had a 1903 USMC sniper with the 8x Unertl...I think he paid 1500.00 for it...man I would like to have that now. I would even give twice that...lol First time I shot it I hit a clay bird at 200 yards, I was maybe 10...I was so happy till the scope BIT me, I still have a little scar in my eyebrow...lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tacshooter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: (pink)MiST</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tacshooter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: alongshot50</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont have 100 posts yet lol...</div></div>

There's no problem with selling at 100 posts its when you post on dumb things that will get you flamed. </div></div>
Are you allowed to buy before having 100 posts?
Sorry about hijacking the thread..again nice stock choice haha </div></div>

You can buy with just one post. There's really not much to worry about with the buyer. It's trusting the seller. If you want to buy something, you send the money, if you don't, then you don't get the product. The post count is to add a sense of comfort when buying. You know the guy is a regular and most likely a stand up guy. There is always that one person that has to be the asshole and a thief but it's very rare.

Most people are good when selling and buying. That's why someone who hasn't bought or sold will normally buy something first to build a trust with someone who can back you up. That was the easiest thing I found out to build your reputation to where you can sell something.

Ok. Thanks everyone for the information.. too many people to quote so I figured it was unnecessary to make this thank you 3 different quotes.