• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos New surface finish

Re: New surface finish

Nice looking rifle. Scope height looks a bit high, but that may just be my eyes. Any problem with zeroing at 100 Yards?

Desert, you are right. But that is what I am told that customer ordered. I would not think there would be a problem at 100.

All of this is going to be going on forever. The next receivers coming have all new lowers work once again, new bipod pin work, new rails, new cheek piece, etc. etc. It all goodness as all of it is upgradeable by anybody that really feels left out.

I have been looking at the Bohica 50. Was thinking that you could give me the good and the bad side of this upper.
I have heard that they take your money and never send you the product.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollingThunder51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Black Flame surface treatment. Also the new lower (engraved and now is integral with the bipod pin.)

</div></div>

PM sent