• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

New Tactical Stock

dustinlotz

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 9, 2008
Naples, FL
I posted a picture of these the other day, but I didn't play by the rules so my post was deleted. Oops!

Here is the pic of these again. Choate finally decided to make these for Rem 700 short actions. They already had them for Savage models. I can't wait to get mine so I can give you guys range reports.

tacstockwithblock.jpg

Re: New Tactical Stock

7980, click on his link, he sells them.

What's a 7980? I got out with a few, but never heard of that one. Is it like the 12th General Order?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rancid Coolaid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">7980, click on his link, he sells them.
What's a 7980? I got out with a few, but never heard of that one. Is it like the 12th General Order? </div></div>
Super secret squirrel platoon
smile.gif
actually it is the wife's birthday, gotta remember it somehow. I was an air-winger with VMA-231

These stocks are approx 3.2lbs. The aluminum does run into the handle, but the butt is hollow which is great when trying to add an adjustable cheek piece. For pricing and availability click here Hi Tech Tactical