• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD New takeoff Proof Research pre fit carbon .308 20 inch for Defiance actions

ColtSAA.45

Private
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2017
Beaufort, SC
Selling a new take off unfired proof research .308 barrel. This barrel was mounted on a Defiance Anti action. It was never fired. I changed my mind on the chambering so never used the barrel. It is in like new condition and I couldn't find any blemishes on it. It is a pre fit for Defiance actions with guaranteed headspace. The barrel is complete with box, manual, and muzzle thread protector.

I am looking for $725 shipped. Payment via PayPal, postal money order, certified check, Venmo, Zelle.

New this barrel lists for $879.

IMG_0884.JPG
IMG_0885.JPG
IMG_0886.JPG
IMG_0887.JPG

Yes it will. I just got this same barrel in last week. Had Keith from PCR install it on a Tenacity action.
Correct it will fit the Defiance AnTi, AnTiX, Ruckus, and Tenacity with guaranteed headspace. It simply is torqued onto the action and then the headspace is checked with headspace gauges. It's a very simple process and can easily be done at home.