• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos New Test Product - Synthetic Ghillie Fibers

Ghillie Zen

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2009
The Black Lodge
I'm always looking for ways to improve upon existing materials being used for concealment purposes. I've always been big on natural fibers, but this stuff has definately helped open my mind to the possibility of synthetics.

I can't give specifics on this yet, but I've been collaborating with hide member, Fighthard, on this and so far, the results have been very positive.

I will say that the fibers are very durable and are way lighter than traditional jute strands. They are water and fire resistant as well. This stuff makes no mess when tying and leaves no stragglers behind on stalks. It also has a clinging quality that gives it a unique texture effect and gives it the ability to hold vegetation and dead leaves with minimal effort.

If you are going to be at SHOT and want to see it up close, come see me at the US Tactical Supply booth. I'll be there with the rest of the Tactical Concealment crew.

See ya at SHOT,
Zac

Re: New Test Product - Synthetic Ghillie Fibers

Wow, I thought I'd heard that synthetics didn't have any loft to them, but that looks great.

That does look great. And I just ordered 8 lbs of natural jute from tactical concealment too. oh well...

NICE that looks like it would blend in very well,i am on my way out the door w/are jagds dogs ,going to get us a Mt Loin today if everything works out wish i had that suit good luck and god bless joseph

Hmm, is that stuff avaliable to buy in bulk? Im interested.

Looks better than most would have thought. Strange silly-string appearance from the rear though.

GZ, very nice. I've been wondering about synthetics, whether they resist matting when wet, brush snagging, and don't weigh a ton when wet. Asking a lot, to be sure.

Hey I know that guy, lives up the street from me, damn he looks different thru a scope! lol

Thanks guys!!

Feedback for this stuff was very positive at SHOT!! Looks like we'll be able to make this public in the near future!

I'll provide more info on here once we are ready to get it rolling out for public sales.