• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Tikka T3 Sporter

Re: New Tikka T3 Sporter

They already do make that stock in plastic, it's called a TRG.
laugh.gif

If you use google chrome, it will translate most of the page to English for you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TIKKA T3 Sporter
Tikka T3 Sporter - shooting. We have produced a T3 rifles Owner 'racing developed shooting a gun. We have noted Finnish Hunters Association rules and listened to the type of shooters. Now it comes aseliikkeisiin.

T3-lock device is not new, but already on the market for years and have been time-tested sujuvaliikkeinen 2-sulkuolkainen lock. Race is logs puulaminaattia, rigid and durable. Tukissa is the optimal design and the necessary adjustments, mounting rails and ampumahihnalle hiihtovaljaille. The weapon can be equipped with exhaust silencer. The barrel is the thread M18x1. Box 308 is yksirivnen 5-mag, which is accompanied by the balance of 2 pcs.

SPECIFICATIONS

The balance of weight, without fittings 4100 g
Pipe 20 "(508mm, vaimenninkierteellä) M18x1, length 16mm
Cheek piece adjustment page 0 to 3.5 mm
Cheek piece height adjustment 0-40mm
Stern veto length 335mm (without rear disc follow-up pieces)
Also available 24 "(610mm) barrel with or without suukierteellä
Kaliiperivaihtoehdot 222 Rem. 6.5 x55SE, 308Win.
Check the availability of the product from the nearest Sako FirstClass merchant.</div></div>

Guess the Tikka Master Sporter market value will drop a bit with this news...

-pd

I hope it makes it over the pond to this side. I might get that instead of the RCS since if I read it correctly the cheek piece can be adjusted forward and back? You can't adjust the cheek piece forward and back on an AICS or RCS chassis stock. In prone and sitting positions my head is always too far forward for the cheek pieces for the AICS.

The master sporter has always been one of my loves. When I get my job situation straightened out I might have to run one down...