• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Tikka T3X Tac a1

ProudpopVegas

Private
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2017
Can't wait to get it out to the range and see what it can do. Anyone else running one of these yet?

Attachments

• photo57302.jpg
    photo57302.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 19
running one... nope

extremely jealous though... that is going to be an awesome rifle

What caliber did you get? A friend got one and I was impressed with how light and well built it was. People looking for a chassis rifle to take hunting might want to check this one over carefully.

Elfster, first let me join the others who are delighted to see you well enough to enjoy our hobby again.

A friend recently got a Tikka T3X Tac A1. I went over the chassis for quite a while and I could not find any thing that I liked any less than I like the AI AXMC or the Barrett MRAD, which says a lot on a rifle that costs far less than half the street price on either of them. I guess they are backordered, my friend had about a six month wait at EuroOptic.

It's 6.5 Creedmore.
I considered the ruger precision, savage ashbury, and the bergara premier. In the end it came down to the Tikka and the Bergara.
The Tikka is NOT light. I actually think it's the heaviest of the 4i was considering.
My hope is that it will end up as good or better than what I could have done by getting Tikka action and putting it in a chassis myself. Only time will tell. :)