• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Titan 1022 Precision Rimfire Stock....

Received the stock this evening and really like it.

I did have some questions about fitting the stock.. the factory trigger group would drop right into place, but the factory receiver with a Kidd trigger is a little of a different story

First the clearance difference makes it quite a fit..

when compared to the rear block from the stock

was able to make enough clearance to get it into the stock but it required me to remove the rear block and place it with the receiver before putting it into the stock

which I am happy with because it made for a great fit, but..... not sure if the picture makes it obvious but the Kidd trigger has a slight taper upward which would only allow the rear block to proceed but so far into the space.. it only required a small bit o filing to accommodate this but it might be something to look into to make it more readily able to fit without extra work

also had to allow for a little clearance below the rear block for the hammer spring bar as the action was locking up..

after these little things though I must say I am incredibly happy with this stock for the price, but there might be interest in a slightly different rear block for those that don't wish for quite as much fitting around their trigger. as well as a little more inletting to allow for different triggers

Last edited:
This thread is really making me want to get a Kidd Supergrade and put in this stock, and I already have one of the most accurate 22lr I have ever seen...

This thread is really making me want to get a Kidd Supergrade and put in this stock, and I already have one of the most accurate 22lr I have ever seen...

Jbell I have let about ten people try mine since the install and they have all enjoyed it.. even had one group say they enjoyed shooting it at a little distance over a cooper we were playing with

So I doubt you will regret it

mine not a true KIDD by any means the Ruger I picked up and seem to have gotten lucky with the barrel... got an overhaul of KIDD parts, trigger first and just added the bolt and cocking assembly after putting the new scope on. so its more of a MUTT than anything but so far its doing pretty good. I am ready to try for some groups on your 6 groups of 5 challenge. I will let you decide from that. its certainly not your Sauer but its impressing the crap out of me

How does your Kidd shoot? (you know in general)

mine not a true KIDD by any means the Ruger I picked up and seem to have gotten lucky with the barrel... got an overhaul of KIDD parts, trigger first and just added the bolt and cocking assembly after putting the new scope on. so its more of a MUTT than anything but so far its doing pretty good. I am ready to try for some groups on your 6 groups of 5 challenge. I will let you decide from that. its certainly not your Sauer but its impressing the crap out of me

Yep that's right, I thought you were talking about a full Kidd build earlier in this thread.

Yep that's right, I thought you were talking about a full Kidd build earlier in this thread.

I think that may have carried over from a different thread, but I am putting together a full KIDD for the FDE version i ordered already.. that Victor will hopefully have out soon... I should have it together and will be waiting on the stock.. I will gladly show what I run into installing that one as well as share results if you like..

I'm interested, but since I have a Kidd, I will wait until the version compatible with the Kidd tang. I'm assuming January?

Well somehow I have to come up with a twisted way of justifying the purchase of another 22lr, but if I do get one Ill be sure to get in touch with yall.

Well somehow I have to come up with a twisted way of justifying the purchase of another 22lr, but if I do get one Ill be sure to get in touch with yall.

Mr Bell
I have the solution for you.
1st I buy the Kidd of your liken
2nd we trade, you know that old beat up Sauer, for a new pretty Kidd
3rd we don't tell Bm11(bob), hate for him to hunt me down
4th I need your mojo ammo,
5th the girls have to agree to all the above
shit I am LMAO typing this

but I would love to have one of those 10/22 stocks, even get a rifle that will fit right at home in it
YO

OK here's a pic of my new Titan stock. Standard 10/22 receiver/trigger with an Adams and Bennett barrel trimmed to 16" with an old school AWC Archangel III can. This looks and feels awesome. SOOOOO much better than the Hogue overmold it was in.

titan 1022.JPG

I can't say enough about the great comms and service from Victor Co. I had a slight fit problem due the age of my 10/22. Michael personally took care of my issue. Top notch service and responsiveness.

I will report back on accuracy!

How long is the forend on the stock? I'm looking do do an SBR build with either a 10" or 12" barrel.

Measuring from the front of the installed action, the forend is 11 3/8" long.

I had the same problem as Derrick with the clearance for the hammer spring bar. I hit it with a Dremel tool and the action cycles correctly now. (Ruger receiver with a Kidd trigger unit)