• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision New TNVC Clipon

Re: New TNVC Clipon

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Harvey55</div><div class="ubbcode-body">when and where is the Shot Show I keep reading about? </div></div>

Here is a link. http://www.shotshow.org/

We will be at booth 6502 with all the NV goodies.
smile.gif

Vic

Well said And to add to that cheytac, if you want to argue, pm each other. Every time this thread gets bumped up I get excited and hope there's some news on the wasp. But nope.... It's to guys calling each other idiots....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AED146</div><div class="ubbcode-body">VIC whats the price of the WASP </div></div>

Curious about this myself. You guys are announcing this before shot, right?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubergeek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AED146</div><div class="ubbcode-body">VIC whats the price of the WASP </div></div>

Curious about this myself. You guys are announcing this before shot, right? </div></div>

Yeppers.
smile.gif

Vic

So what's the word?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victor-TNVC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lizzardking308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any idea of a ballpark ship date? Been waiting for this for a while now! </div></div>

Us too.
smile.gif
Will have all the details in the next 2 weeks or so.

Vic </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jdr724</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So what's the word? </div></div>

The Wasp got sprayed with Raid.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TestnDoc</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jdr724</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So what's the word? </div></div>

The Wasp got sprayed with Raid. </div></div>

LOL, we know who gave you the can as well! We get it.
wink.gif

For the others, it's ok though we want everything to be perfect and folks will be very pleased with the results.
smile.gif

Vic

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victor-TNVC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TestnDoc</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jdr724</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So what's the word? </div></div>

The Wasp got sprayed with Raid. </div></div>

LOL, we know who gave you the can as well! We get it.
wink.gif
</div></div>

Was just some silly humor, no slight was intended. I'm looking forward to seeing the final product.

I would like to be first in on the WASP order too, that way I can go clip-on Thermal or NV depending on how I feel, especially since I will be adapting a new 7.62mm bang stick into my arsenal...
eek.gif

Bueller?????????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jdr724</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It would be nice if it would work in front of my Mark 4 spotter as well.

Any chance you'll be looking into that(12x) functionality as part of the launch package?

Thanks,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HTR707</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't want to speak for Vic, but our testing showed that it performed well with mag from 3 to about 6 X, then at 8 X it starts to depend upon the quality of the day optic. We used a Zeiss 3-12 X 56 up to 10 X and could easily hit the 200 and 300 yard silhouettes at WRR's night range.

I cannot wait for this to be available! </div></div> </div></div>

Bueller????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jdr724</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So what's the word?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victor-TNVC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lizzardking308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any idea of a ballpark ship date? Been waiting for this for a while now! </div></div>

Us too.
smile.gif
Will have all the details in the next 2 weeks or so.

Vic </div></div> </div></div>

Well, ain't this place a geographical oddity. Two weeks from everywhere!