• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing New to Colorado Springs looking for info on local game to hunt

bronxmurdock1

Private
Minuteman
Jul 31, 2014
Colorado
To anyone who knows the Colorado Springs area, I am new to town.
Would greatly appreciate any info on local game to hunt, where to hunt, and how to go about getting permission to get on land.

I am looking to hunt: coyotes, prairie dogs, chucks, ground squirrels, deer, elk, and possibly anything else that I don't have to drive over 8 hours to get to.

Thanks in advance for any information or internet links.

I lived in the springs for 3 months, the only things I hunted were split tail, homeless people and sandwiches. I wouldn't mind living there again. If you want to drive to Wyoming I will take you out hunting.

I lived in the springs for 3 months, the only things I hunted were split tail, homeless people and sandwiches. I wouldn't mind living there again. If you want to drive to Wyoming I will take you out hunting.
I thought California had a lot of homeless people, but I think Colorado Springs might take the cake.

I'm wanting to get into long range, small game/predator hunting. I know there are good prairies in Wyoming.