• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Night Vision New to current NV, first purchase

Helidriver

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2009
Surprise, AZ
Well I just got what I think is a pretty good deal on a new Night Optics PVS-7 gen 3. The dealer is a friend of mine and he needed to liquidate some inventory due to a divorce. Got his last one for 2K out the door. It came with the goofy headgear but I think I'm going to get a helmet for it. Is the Ops-Core Base Jump pretty decent? I picked up a used Rhino mount that should work with it. I don't need anything really fancy or have ballistic protection since they are just a toy. They will however go on some black ops with the paintball gun around the camp site from time to time. I just want to make using the goggles easier and more comfortable.

I have an ops core and a team wendy ... and I'd say the team wendy is a tiny bit better as it came with two usable rails out of the box. Still waiting on back order to get second usable rail for ops core. Check prices on ebay.

I'll give you a killer deal on a team Wendy helmet, and your brain will thank you!

not alot of helmets work with paintball mask, plus makes the mask fog. also if you play paintball with it get a sacrificial window and tape a towel around it.

Last question. What are the bungees for on these helmets? I noticed the team Wendy and Ops-Core both have them.

I use them for two things:
01 - Backup holding the 14s, in case they come loose, so they don't go rolling in the grass.
02 - Holding 2 mag counterweight pouch.
I'm sure there are other uses.