• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New to Podcasts; Tusant / EveryDaySniper.com abandoned?

Winkmeister

Will work for venison
Minuteman
German gargin = Latin? ;)

Under the Meet Your Hosts section at EDS.com, the links for the fbk, twtr, insta for the three cast of characters weren't working; only taking one to another tab of the same page.

Also on that page, the episodes listed under Enjoy Our Episodes seem to be from another playlist...

When I tried to Subscribe To (y)Our Mailing List, it said something went wrong, please try again later.
Also the e-mail addresses weren't filled in.
Can't say I'm too impressed with Tusant... or the lack of utility and info found at everydaysniper.com

When going to the podbean.com EDS page- and finding the most recent episodes- Is there an easy way to get to the beginning of the list? in order to listen from the very beginning, without having to go back page by page by page each time...
Admittedly, I'm new to this podcast stuff. But it doesn't seem that neophyte friendly.