• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision New Torch PRO Extreme Distance IR Illuminator

clasky

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2010
USA
TorchPRO_5-1.jpg

Torch PRO

The TNVC Torch PRO is the latest generation of the wildly popular Torch line of Infrared Illuminators and yet again, shifts the paradigm. The Torch PRO re-imagines the concept by introducing a host of features not found in any other product on the market, while offering performance that rivals anything in its class. A clean, smooth, and focus-able beam of infrared light is emitted from its high-power LED. Seamless mechanical focus allows adjustment between 1 and 10°, offering area or point illumination at distances past 800 yards!

TorchPRO_1.jpg

Encased in a sleek yet rugged aerospace-grade aluminum housing with Mil-Spec Type III Hard Anodizing, the Torch PRO’s virtually indestructible LED provides the user with the best civilian-legal IR illumination on the market. A German-made impact-resistant glass lens system produces a crisp beam while the smooth focus ring allows for easy one hand operation. The wide flood allows for area illumination at close distances, while the tight spot aids in identification of targets at long range.

TorchPRO_10.jpg

TorchPRO_12.jpg

While the Torch PRO is a great hand-held illuminator, its 1″ tube allows for a plethora of weapon mount options. We offer it packaged with the excellent VTAC Light Mount. Its Tactical Tailcap mimics familiar operating procedures from other popular lights: Press for momentary activation, twist for constant-on. A built-in switch lockout prevents accidental activation during transport or storage. The Torch PRO is designed to stand up to field abuse, including complete water submersion.

Oh, did we mention compatibility with existing Surefire, LLC tailcaps? You read that right, the TNVC Torch PRO is compatible with Surefire XM and Z59 Tailcaps! You wanted options? You got options! Oh, and while we're at it, I might as well throw in the compatibility with Surefire G2, 6P, Z, C, and PX Series light bodies for good measure. Hell yes, we totally went there! So, this means that you can now have your Surefire light in a weapon mount and say "Hey, I think I'm gonna go blast some hogs tonight!" All you have to do is unscrew the head off your Surefire light and screw the Torch PRO head on in its place. Voila! It's time to go make some bacon! **Note** the Torch PRO head is only compatible with the 2-cell Surefire ligths from the series mentioned above. 3 cells can possibly damage the Torch PRO circuitry due to over-voltage.

TorchPRO_8.jpg

We have listened to the feedback from end users of the legacy ELR Torch-V. Their input has helped us develop, what we feel, is the most versatile infrared illuminator available today.

TNVC Torch PRO

Re: New Torch PRO Extreme Distance IR Illuminator

Nice set up,
What is the cost of the light and the mount/ just as you have pictured?
Thx

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hogrider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice set up,
What is the cost of the light and the mount/ just as you have pictured?
Thx </div></div>

Chip linked to our web site above. http://tnvc.com/shop/tnvc-torch-pro-infrared-illuminator/ This is a special pre-order price you can save 10 bones on.

Vic

So folks know, the Torch Pro will also be carried from many of our dealers as well.

Vic

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GreatGonzo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will the 18650 batteries work with this? </div></div>

Normally you can replace two CR123s with one 18650, but not always. I ordered one so will find out when I get it later this month. The run-time is excellent for two CR-123s though.

Having a focusable IR LED flashlight is great when using a DBAL-I2 to keep the foreground from getting washed out.

I really like the looks of this IR and will be ordering one myself.I really like haveing a IR illum handy in my pocket I can light things up when needed for myself or hunting buddies almost like a laser pointer. Most all my current Illum use a turn switch of some sort which you need two hands to use on/off. I like that you can use your thumb pressure for a quick beam of IR when needed for a few seconds without haveing to work/turn switches on/off when you just need 2-5 seconds of IR light. The beam looks real smooth in the pictures also which I like.

The pressure switch that Surefire makes that clamps on to a pic rail like a ladder panel will be nice for this. I have one on a scout flashlight and it is by far the best pressure switch I have ever used. It has a constant on button that clicks on/off like a tail cap button would and a momentary on pressure pad built into one piece. If you don't have one or haven't seen one check it out.

I really like that offset mount you have it in too. The way my buddies Supertac is mounted can be in the way. I accidentally IR'd a yote, in day face at 30 yards last time out because the on button hit the shooting sticks I was using. His ace still got whacked but he knew something was up

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The pressure switch that Surefire makes that clamps on to a pic rail like a ladder panel will be nice for this. I have one on a scout flashlight and it is by far the best pressure switch I have ever used. It has a constant on button that clicks on/off like a tail cap button would and a momentary on pressure pad built into one piece. If you don't have one or haven't seen one check it out.

<span style="font-weight: bold">I really like that offset mount you have it in too</span>. The way my buddies Supertac is mounted can be in the way. I accidentally IR'd a yote, in day face at 30 yards last time out because the on button hit the shooting sticks I was using. His ace still got whacked but he knew something was up </div></div>

We like it too...Kyle Lamb of Viking Tactics is a great friend of ours and his light mount is simple and amazingly durable for what it does.

It's a great fit for the new Torch without breaking the bank.
smile.gif

TorchPRO_14.jpg

Thanks for posting this one Chip, it really shows the LONG range capability of the new Torch Pro.

Vic

Manuals are printing and units getting boxed up! We're VERY close here.
smile.gif

After a bit of delay to insure all was perfect, including the manual....All Torch Pro's leaving the TNVC W/H tomorrow!

Labels have been made for all the pre-orders to jump start the "Brown Trucks"!
wink.gif
Thanks guys.

Vic

And I just got the UPS Tracking Number two minutes ago!

Thanks guys. The first batch sold out very quick, but our 2nd batch will be complete next Tuesday.

We're keeping the brown trucks busy with these units along with the ITT NE PVS-14 coupled packages.

Vic