• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New training dates for Trace Armroy Group 2012

J.Boyette

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 13, 2003
    NC
    Please follow this <span style="font-weight: bold">link</span> to see them.

For 2012 I am going in a new direction.

First off, I see some MAJOR issues with the world we live in. Due to this we are going to offer tactical training classes that any Infantry or a person assigned to an Infantry unit veteran would recognize. These courses have no shooting involved due to it being a waste of time. Tactics has nothing to do with marksmanship. So I introduce <span style="font-weight: bold">Techniques and Procedures</span>. We start at the individual level, land navigation and how to develop a tactical plan. Once that base line is done, we move on to team tactics. It does you no good to learn how to walk in a wedge and have no idea how to get to point A, to point B, to point C.

One key step is you must have a current CCW or pay for a background check. We will not train any people of questionable personal character or part of any anti-government or hate groups or anything like that.

Secondly, we know funds are tight. Time is even more tight. So for 2012 we are rolling out the <span style="font-weight: bold">Building Block Program</span> The courses we offer in this format are:
    <span style="font-weight: bold">Pistol</span>
    <span style="font-weight: bold">AR family of rifles</span>
    <span style="font-weight: bold">Day Scope Reticle</span>

The basic premise of the <span style="font-weight: bold">Building Block Program</span> is simple:
    <ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*] four (4) hour training blocks[*] Low cost $80 for (4) four hours of training[*] Each training block steps up in skill level[*]We honor other training courses you have taken and let you jump in at any level <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">(but you have to pass all tests written and shooting of the previous blocks you skip)</span></span>[*] Dates adjust from morning, to afternoon to fit your needs[*] No down time in training[*] Weekend focused training[/list]

Third: We still offer full day and muti-day training courses at some of the finest training locations on the east coast. We will have more LE style training for <span style="font-weight: bold">LE Designated Marksman</span>, LE Patrol Rifle, CQC/CQB courses. All of these will be NC State certified courses you can gain continuing education credit.

Let me know what you think.

John