• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New Trijicon RMR....... HD

Finally an enclosed RMR. I like my Acro, but wish the window was slightly larger. I'll wait to make sure these don't have any issues before I purchase.

I have a non-HD MRO and can’t get past it’s double vision. I’ve never experienced anything like it but for whatever reason I see double when looking through it.

This is a welcome development, and it's about time!

Just watched a vid on the mounting system and it's....terrible.

I have a non-HD MRO and can’t get past it’s double vision. I’ve never experienced anything like it but for whatever reason I see double when looking through it.

The MRO, and how fucked up it is/was (and the fact that they've known it but have kept selling them because they've sold well regardless of the issues), is exactly why it's best to NOT be an early adopter when it comes to Trijicon.

I own 3 RMRs and 2 SROs so I'm not exactly a hater, and while durable, Trijicon doesn't always get everything right.

Why? It’s freakin simple which is good. Uses a common foot print which is great.

I was speaking about the RCR specifically, should have clarified.

Trying to finesse that screw in there without cross threading and torquing according to an allen wrench bend-o-meter is ridiculous.

I'll probably get an RMR HD, the RCR mounting system is kinda 🤡

I'll probably get an RMR HD, the RCR mounting system is kinda 🤡
Well, Trijicon was too late to market to establish a footprint other than their RMR. Clearly they decided the best thing for their bottom line was to keep the RMR footprint and thus we have their engineering solution to that problem.

I don't mind the new mounting system for the RCR. Allows them to keep a popular footprint and allows the consumer to not need yet another mounting solution for those already with an RMR/SRO, etc.

Besides, how often do y'all take yours off? Mine only comes off for a battery change and with this now having a top load battery, when/why/how much are you removing it?

I don't mind the new mounting system for the RCR. Allows them to keep a popular footprint and allows the consumer to not need yet another mounting solution for those already with an RMR/SRO, etc.

Besides, how often do y'all take yours off? Mine only comes off for a battery change and with this now having a top load battery, when/why/how much are you removing it?
Sample size of one but honest outlaw on YouTube beat the shit out of an RCR and had no issues. I’m sure Sage Dynamics has a video of similar on his patreon page.

Reactions: Exergy and simonp
I think the RCR mounting is a workaround to keep the deck height low. I don’t mind the mounting. Just don’t break your Allen key, don’t loose it. The way I see it it’s not a problem if you have irons that are lower 1/3rd to the RCR. Top loading battery

Reactions: Milf Dots
Does anyone know the actual dimensions for the RCR, especially the height? Trijicon lists it at 1 inch but Eurooptic lists it at 1.3. That is a significant difference.

I finally placed a back order on one. Not many have theirs yet. Those that do like it.

Reactions: Two36
Well that explains why I can't find one. Looks like I'll be backordering one too.