• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT hunting / competition / varmint / do-it-all chassis from XLR Industries!!!

So if cost is a concern, it looks like the best bang for buck is the Aluminum chassis w/ carbon stock.
To save 6oz b/w magnesium and aluminum, it would cost you $25.00/oz
To save 10.5oz b/w carbon and TR-2 stock, it would cost you $11.43/oz

So if cost is a concern, it looks like the best bang for buck is the Aluminum chassis w/ carbon stock.
To save 6oz b/w magnesium and aluminum, it would cost you $25.00/oz
To save 10.5oz b/w carbon and TR-2 stock, it would cost you $11.43/oz
Unless you want cerakote. Then its free if you go Mg and Carbon stock. Aluminum and Carbon costs money.

Got my Magnesium painted and had to share. The weight is with bag rider, plastic grip, flush cup on front, and a prototype AL sling attachment my friend is working on.

I dont have another physical 3 day running match till June so its on my rimfire right now getting some range time and its fantastic. and the paint job @redamericancerakote added 15 HP...so thats awesome! ha

XLR MAG LS.jpg

XLR MAG RS.jpg

GL
DT

Attachments

• XLR MAG WEIGHT.jpg
    XLR MAG WEIGHT.jpg
    625.6 KB · Views: 105
Got my Magnesium painted and had to share. The weight is with bag rider, plastic grip, flush cup on front, and a prototype AL sling attachment my friend is working on.

I dont have another physical 3 day running match till June so its on my rimfire right now getting some range time and its fantastic. and the paint job @redamericancerakote added 15 HP...so thats awesome! ha

View attachment 7593088

View attachment 7593089

GL
DT

What arca rail have you got ?

😁There is. Just not officially released yet Sshh 🤐
Take my money please. That was my only hold up, I have a MPA Ultra Lite on my 300blk and I love the integrated arca but would prefer the weight distribution of the element MG and the carbon fiber stock + bag rider.

Reactions: D_TROS
How’s the weight balance with the magnesium foreend and the carbon fiber stock ? Can you balance a sporter/lightweight barrel off a bag or does it tends to be slightly rear heavy ? Not sure if I should go aluminum just to get a bit more weight on the foreend

How’s the weight balance with the magnesium foreend and the carbon fiber stock ? Can you balance a sporter/lightweight barrel off a bag or does it tends to be slightly rear heavy ? Not sure if I should go aluminum just to get a bit more weight on the foreend
The barrel will weigh more than the chassis+stock+grip.

My pic above is def front heavy. I bet it would balance nice with a sporter.

Last fall I borrowed my fiends magnesium to use with my 22" light pamla barrel 7-08 for light hunter match at cameo. It balanced perfectly.

XLR also sells weight inserts that you can throw in to perfectly balance. I just ordered a set of internal weights. Pretty excited.

GL
DT

😁There is. Just not officially released yet Sshh 🤐
XLR,
Will there be a magnesium Element for medium length actions this year? Have a Bartlein CFW barrel on order to build a 7MAX. Would like to use a Defiance anTi in XM length for it. Love my chassis on the 7SAUM. Thinking I’d also replace stock on 375WSM with a chassis as well, but it’s XM length too.

XLR,
Will there be a magnesium Element for medium length actions this year? Have a Bartlein CFW barrel on order to build a 7MAX. Would like to use a Defiance anTi in XM length for it. Love my chassis on the 7SAUM. Thinking I’d also replace stock on 375WSM with a chassis as well, but it’s XM length too.
They are actually available to be ordered now!! We have not got to updating the website, but you can call in and order for the XM now and LPA Medium soon. 12-18 week lead time.

Reactions: robozebra
There are some 3.0 chassis left for certain action inlets left. But the majority of the chassis being sold now are 4.0 versions yes. We recommend placing a note at checkout online stating 4.0, or just give us a call during business hours and we can place the order.
~Matt

Reactions: HonkyTonk86
They are actually available to be ordered now!! We have not got to updating the website, but you can call in and order for the XM now and LPA Medium soon. 12-18 week lead time.
You just made my bank account lighter and my wife angry....

• Haha
Reactions: XLR Industries
@XLR @XLR Industries I have a Tikka Tac A1 and interested in the magnesium element. Which chassis should I get and how much would it weigh? Snipers hide discount?
The Tikka tac A1 is slightly different than the other T3 actions. We have not had one in the shop before to see if there are clearance issues we could accommodate in the inlet but have heard of customers having to make slight modifications. If you are trying to make the rifle substantially lighter the Element Magnesium with carbon components would be a great option. To really know what chassis and how to configure it best to suit your needs we would need to know more information. going over the options with you would be best if you call in and talk to someone.