• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New USO SN3 5-25

ohiogunnut

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2008
Ohio, USA
Just mounted up my dream optic on the GAP 7mm RM. Thank you to RWS and can't wait to get it zero'd in!!

5294.jpg

5295.jpg

Re: New USO SN3 5-25

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks good welcome to the USO club, Im still scraping together funds to join the GAP club.

What is the velcro piece strapped to your stock? </div></div>

Thank you! Its the Bauer Arms ammo management system and my second USO (SN3 3-17 on the AR10). Weight is 23 lbs...

5296.jpg

USO's are addictive, aren't they?!?

Good stuff, I was eye f'kin that scope hard.....nice score!

That is quite a rifle.

I have to be honest though, despite all the fantastic kit, I'm drawn to the bipod. You are the first guy I've seen with that Sinclair Intl Tactical bipod.

What are you thoughts on it?

I have or have tried almost every bipod out there, and at least in my opinion it is the most stable bipod there is. It is also one of the few that gets low enough for prone shooting with the AICS such as the Atlas (mounting would be an issue if you dont have a sling stud, which I did due to the IMUNS). The big con is weight, but this isnt a rig I would ever consider for an elk hunt. There are a couple things which could be improved, but I really like it.

With his recent surgery, Ohiogunnut asked me if I might assist him in getting his rig zeroed after putting the new scope on.

I was in serious envy of his new optic. I have the 3.2-17 tpal an preious NF to compare to.

The clarity on the scope was amazing. The reticle is perfect at all power ranges. Awesome scope!!

My next build will wear one off these.

I hope USO will come out with a similar mil reticle.