• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New ViperSkins V2 PRECISION REAR SKINS...

Victor Co Heather

Victor Company USA
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2006
SOCAL USA
www.victorcompanyusa.com
Hey Shooters-

We've just added our newest product the our very popular line of Viperskins, it's the V2 Precision Rear Skin (V2 PRS).

It was designed with competitive shooters in mind, utilizing a lower rear bag shelf for rock solid support to take out all the human interaction possible to give you consistant accuracy, shot after shot.

It's also FULLY COMPATIBLE with the BT08 ACCUSHOT MONOPOD (AICS)!

More info on our website:

http://shop.victorcompanyusa.com/4-V2-Precision-Rear-Skins-V2-PRS-V2PRS.htm

Here are some pics:

IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1505.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1527.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

IMG_1582-1.jpg

Re: New ViperSkins V2 PRECISION REAR SKINS...

Very well thought out. Might have to pick some up.

With that large flat section you could have a pic rail for the cheaper rail mount mono pod

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mavrick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With that large flat section you could have a pic rail for the cheaper rail mount mono pod </div></div>

Yes you could... it would be pretty simple with a hand drill.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: locked&loaded</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will you be offering the new rear skin in a set, or will it have to be purchased separately? </div></div>

Scratch that... Saw the option to add the rear to your purchase on the site.
And you get both rear types. Sweet deal..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mavrick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With that large flat section you could have a pic rail for the cheaper rail mount mono pod </div></div>

This is peaking my interest.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scotch egg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will these fit the AX? </div></div>

No, not at this time.. : )

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: locked&loaded</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is the color of the non-folder pictured Flat Dark Earth? </div></div>

Yes. We have it in all our colors... FDE, Black, Army Green, OD Fleck and Coyote!

Figures , just got my viperskins a week ago.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 6brshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Figures , just got my viperskins a week ago. </div></div>

PM sent.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael Victor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scotch egg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will these fit the AX? </div></div>

No, not at this time.. : ) </div></div>

Oh please make these for the AX, pretty please?!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael Victor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 6brshooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Figures , just got my viperskins a week ago. </div></div>

PM sent. </div></div>

Now that's service! Better than others I've seen.

Placed my order last night. Can't wait to get mine. Also, had a question and submitted one on the website. Within an hour I got a response and exchanged a few emails with Michael. Great customer service.

Thanks again Michael

Got v2 + viperskins installed today, cant post pics but if someone will pm me their email I will send them the pic to post. Accushot works great, thanks for the quick ship michael.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TNtrg.300</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got v2 + viperskins installed today, cant post pics but if someone will pm me their email I will send them the pic to post. Accushot works great, thanks for the quick ship michael. </div></div>

Here you go pal

6547CA3D-3150-4958-B64F-FA6AE22A05A4-255-000000148135E7D9.jpg

Michael,
These look great. I wanted to thank you for your help in selecting the ViperSkins I picked up last month. I got them out to the range and like the way they feel but the new rear design will make using a bag much easier. Brian

Thanks Brian!

Here are some more pics of our new V2 Precision Rear Skins. As you can see the bag fits well under the lowered bag shelf and of course it fits the BT08 Accushot Monopod...

ViperSkins_V2_4.jpg

ViperSkins_V2_5.jpg

ViperSkins_V2_7.jpg

ViperSkins_V2_9.jpg

ViperSkins_V2_8.jpg

Just ordered mine to Australia. Thanks guys, looking forward to fitting them. Just in time as I was trying to work out how to fit the atlas monopod on my skins, so now no cutting and mucking around.

Still waiting patiently for mine. Hope that they come in tomorrow. And I'm anxious to see what the coyote color looks like on my rifle when I get it all put together.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowyellow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still waiting patiently for mine. Hope that they come in tomorrow. And I'm anxious to see what the coyote color looks like on my rifle when I get it all put together. </div></div>

Let me know if it doesn't come in today, I'll try to track it down for you.

MV

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael Victor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowyellow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still waiting patiently for mine. Hope that they come in tomorrow. And I'm anxious to see what the coyote color looks like on my rifle when I get it all put together. </div></div>

Let me know if it doesn't come in today, I'll try to track it down for you.

MV </div></div>

They came in today. Took a little bit to get the front bolt in, but I got it, and they look great. Now if I have to wait for my barreled action to get here. I'm officially excited! And I love the coyote color!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ronas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just ordered mine in FDE. With me being on the other coast it may be a little while till I get mine. </div></div>

You should have them by Friday at the latest.

Thanks for the order!

MV

I particularly like the ability to use a larger bag in the rear and have the option of accushot monopod. I just received my Rempel ski bipod and can not wait to try it out. I'll probably end up ordering the monpod too.

Love the looks of this new design. I will have to think about this. I know I definitely want to order the rubber cheek piece from you.

MGN- i got my rubberized cheekpiece , its sOOOO much better. PS. the new rear skins i like much more than the previous.