• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New Vortex - Have I gone Wrong???

Killer Spade 13

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2011
Roswell, Ga.
Well, it actually matters not. Sold my Zeiss Conquest RapidZ-800 and ordered a Vortex Viper PST FFP 6-24x50. Am I going to be disappointed???

Now, if ya can't say anything nice, don't say it. NOW, I DIDN'T say that if you couldn't say anything negative . . .

Re: New Vortex - Have I gone Wrong???

I have a couple of zeiss scopes and currently one PST, You wont be disappointed with the PST, I just ordered another one Tues from Brownells, IF they will ever ship it.

definitely not going to disappoint. I love mine! Need to sell a kidney to get a couple more.

Am new member here. Was wondering how well the Vortex PST 6-24x50 FFP handles low light compared to the Zeiss conquest?

I know the conquest is great in low light.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWcomm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Am new member here. Was wondering how well the Vortex PST 6-24x50 FFP handles low light compared to the Zeiss conquest?

I know the conquest is great in low light. </div></div>

I too, would like to know this.

What about mounting solutions? Any one have a suggestion for the PST?

[/quote]What about mounting solutions? Any one have a suggestion for the PST? [/quote]

I honestly believe that this would not be a good choice for a handgun or even a shotgun so I would mount it to a rifle.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!

Ironically, I was looking to buy one for my MWS as what I have read about the Vortex stuff you can't go wrong.

For "TacticalTurtle", regarding mounting questions. I have noticed that Burris makes a pretty nice mount for a Picatinney rail.