• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Web for Manners is Finally here

tmanners

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2006
1232 swift, NKC, MO.
We are very proud and exited to let you know the new and long awaited web-site for Manners Composite Stocks launched today. We have made many improvements and added options like our new on line stock configurator, a customer photo gallery, and testimonials. And have updated descriptions and pictures of all of our products. During the rest of this year you will see additional updates and pages added that would help even more.

[email:http://mannersstocks.com/]http://mannersstocks.com/[/email]

For the unveiling we are going to offer for a limited time a 10% discount for all Hide members that use the online stock configurator to place a order. This special offer will start 3-1-11 and go through 3-5-11. Make sure to please make a note in the additional info box, that you want to take advantage of the special hide 10% discout.

Please visit the sight, give us feedback on what you think, and if you have time leave a testimonial.

On another note: if you find a page error or something is not working correctly. email me with page URL a description of the Bug and what browser you are using.

Thank you very much,

Re: New Web for Manners is Finally here

Congrats Tom looking good!!!

awesome site, looks like i made the gallery section

looks like you can order custom molded in color combos now

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shootone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">awesome site, looks like i made the gallery section

looks like you can order custom molded in color combos now </div></div>Yes you did, I think there is a few photos of the ACS match.

Yes, in the online stock configurator, you can build your own molded-in 3color mcs-camo.

That's a huge improvement! Great job Tom. Keep up the good work.

WOW, nice job gents. I can't wait to get my next stock here, build 4540. You guys have the best products out there. Keep up the good work.

Mark & The Crew

Wow! Talk about a dramatic improvment with a website! Congrats Tom...now your site reflects your great stocks!

Nice, nice job and very smoothly run website. That stock comparator is a good idea and works well too. Can't wait for my new stock build #4554.How can I get pics of my last stock you did on the site?

I like it.

1 idea, I wish it would show the price as I add options so I can keep up with the amount of cash I will spend.

The other thing is barrel contours. Do you all plan on adding options or just type it in?

Great site

John

One suggestion is on the Products page, when clicking an image, instead of bringing up a lightbox to show the picture, have it go to the products sub page.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Much Nicer Tom, Looks great ... </div></div> Thanks Frank, it was about time we updated, that old retro 50s look just wasn’t working any more.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iggy.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One suggestion is on the Products page, when clicking an image, instead of bringing up a lightbox to show the picture, have it go to the products sub page. </div></div>That is not a bad Idea, I will see what we can do, there is a button in the text, next to the photo that will get you there.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.Boyette</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like it. The other thing is barrel contours. Do you all plan on adding options or just type it in? Great site John </div></div> It will probably stay just type it in for now. Barrel contours are kind of tricky, there is a lot of information that we need to know especially on the smaller contours. The other problem is that there is a bunch of barrel makers. I can name at least 8 or 9 off the top of my head. They all make around 20 contours each and the numbers between makers are never the same. A number #3 Bart is nowhere close to a #3 Douglas. The stock configurator was designed just a quick tool to help the customer make his selections and see the basic inlets for each stock. It also collects the basic info to get the ball going. We will always contact the customer to go over the small details.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crossgun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GREAT Job! Love the MCS Logo as well </div></div> Thanks we tried to keep it basic.

There is still a lot of work that needs to get done on the site over the next few weeks. Thank you all for your input.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomas Manners</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is not a bad Idea, I will see what we can do, there is a button in the text, next to the photo that will get you there.
</div></div>

True, I just instinctively clicked on the picture expecting it to to go the page.

Another suggestion would to put a kicker somewhere that shows up on every page that says "Build your stock now" or "Configure a stock". This way if I'm reading the about us or viewing pictures I'm one click away from a purchase.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iggy.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomas Manners</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is not a bad Idea, I will see what we can do, there is a button in the text, next to the photo that will get you there.
</div></div>

True, I just instinctively clicked on the picture expecting it to to go the page.

Another suggestion would to put a kicker somewhere that shows up on every page that says "Build your stock now" or "Configure a stock". This way if I'm reading the about us or viewing pictures I'm one click away from a purchase. </div></div>Yes, the programer is working on that one now, it made the top of the list. Thank you

Looking good Tom!

looks great. Also I know you are still offering the Badger 2008 inlets since I just bought one but its not on the stock config?

P.S. maybe have the old website redirect you to the new one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TimResin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looks great. Also I know you are still offering the Badger 2008 inlets since I just bought one but its not on the stock config? P.S. maybe have the old website redirect you to the new one. </div></div>

Yes the badger 2008 is a standard inlet in the mcs-t4a, we also offer it in others but the back tang needs to be built up. I will check on that one it should be in there. Who do you have as your internet provider. The domain name has been redirected to the new host. Thank you

this new site made me do this

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VLnWf1sQkjY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VLnWf1sQkjY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Nice, Waiting for APA to put the finishing touches on our build. the MC T5A is the foundation. Can't wait

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomas Manners</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, the programer is working on that one now, it made the top of the list. Thank you</div></div>

Awesome! Glad I could help.

Great site. Added to favorites. I especially like the for sale ready to ship page. That rocks

Wordpress eh? Forewarning, the text editor will play tricks on you...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Elxx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wordpress eh? Forewarning, the text editor will play tricks on you... </div></div>I found a few this weekend myself, they should all be cleaned up now, if you still catch one PM the details and I will have them take care of it. Thank you

Site looks great. The online builder is fabulous

Thanks for talking to me today, Tom. Order is in. Can't wait to get the stock