• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s New Word Usage

fx77

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2005
    ny state
    The teacher asked the class to use the word 'fascinate' in a sentence.

Molly put up her hand and said, 'My family went to my granddad's farm, and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating.'

The teacher said, 'That was good, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate, not fascinating'.

Sally raised her hand. She said, 'My family went to see Rock City and I was 'fascinated.' The teacher said, 'Well, That was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word 'fascinate.'

Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because she had been burned by Little Johnny before.

She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word 'fascinate', so she called on him.

Johnny said, 'My aunt Gina has a sweater with ten buttons, but her tits are so big she can only fasten eight.'

The teacher sat down and cried.

Re: New Word Usage

Little Johnny's teacher was going through the alphabet and having the students say a word that begins with the letter of the alphabet that they were on. Starting with the letter A, little Johnny raised his hand at every letter. Each time the teacher immediately thought of a dirty word that little Johnny would say and she would not call on him. Finally she got to the letter R. She could think of no bad word that starts with the letter R, so she called on little Johnny.
    "R" says Johnnny, "for Rat, R-A-T, a fuckin rat, with a dick so big..." The teacher sat down and cried.