• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New Xray 51

the m700 project

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 17, 2008
millstone nj
I have yet to fire this. But the fit and finish is amazing and it is worth every penny just by looks and feel. Now to see if i can match the test group. It has a leupold mark 4 front focal 8.5 - 25

WP_20130202_007.jpg

WP_20130202_006.jpg

WP_20130202_005.jpg

WP_20130202_003.jpg

Re: New Xray 51

I know you got to love the fact that you finally have your hands on it!!!, Mike shipped my xray last friday so should be here around wednesday. been a long road getting here!!! will post up pics as soon as i get my hands on mine!! enjoy your new rifle!!

This is a sign seeing this rifle, i have been looking at pictures and writeups about tac ops rifles for the last couple hours. I think i NEED one in the future when money allows. In 260
laugh.gif

Beautiful rifle

All these threads about Tac Ops rifles are making me anxious to get mine, I also ordered an X-ray 51.

Beautiful rifle, enjoy!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have yet to fire this. But the fit and finish is amazing and it is worth every penny just by looks and feel. Now to see if i can match the test group. It has a leupold mark 4 front focal 8.5 - 25</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">George,

Thank you for the kind words keep us posted on a range report
wink.gif

Mike
Tac Ops</span>

Dam that's a THREE SHOT TEST GROUP!?!?!? I Looked at it Several Times before I realized!!!! I thought that was One Single Shot!!!

These rigs are AMAZING!!!!

CONGRATS SIR!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn nice rig!!

I will own a Tac-Ops rifle someday, without doubt!!</div></div>

Buckey thank you Sir
wink.gif
Feel free to drop me a line when you are GTG on a Tac Ops Platform
smile.gif

310-275-8797

Mike
Tac Ops

Mikes a great guy and builds one hell of a rifle! Its been a pleasure dealing with him over the past year on my build.