• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New York AG Seeks to dissolve NRA

Stepped out of line with Wayne then attempted a power grab with Chris Cox and a couple others and they lost.

NRA is still VERY valuable it’s just Wayne and the grifters still the top that need to go ASAP. Really shitty if the whole org pays the price for Wayne turning a storied non-profit into a graft machine over the last decade, but it’s looking that way.

The AG report is damning. Finally got to read it and I’m even more mad at the brass.

Stepped out of line with Wayne then attempted a power grab with Chris Cox and a couple others and they lost.

NRA is still VERY valuable it’s just Wayne and the grifters still the top that need to go ASAP. Really shitty if the whole org pays the price for Wayne turning a storied non-profit into a graft machine over the last decade, but it’s looking that way.

The AG report is damning. Finally got to read it and I’m even more mad at the brass.

Linky?

I was wondering why last year there were dire mailings from the NRA claiming they needed money. Especially since the year before that Ian Hogg punk was the top NRA recruiter after the Parkland shooting. With record membership levels how can the NRA be broke? Especially since they are not the big contributers to political elections like others claim. The NRA's power is their endorsements. But when it comes to giving out money, they are not as big as many other groups. I saw somewhere that Bloomberg spent more on Viriginia's mid term election than the NRA had done in the previous four years combined for all State and National elections in Virginia.

And now we are learning. LaPierre and his cronies not only need to go, but need to repay the NRA for their excesses.

...LaPierre and his cronies not only need to go, but need to repay the NRA for their excesses.

I couldn’t agree more.

I knew it was bad; the NY AG filing makes me think there should be some civil liability for him his boys. I knew his salary in the mid ‘00s from having to file Corp registrations for NRA — amazing how much that ballooned in a ~dozen years. I sure know my salary and most NRA members’ didn’t quadruple in that time...