• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Zealand PM Resigns

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    Last edited:

She infers she is resigning from burnout - I think motor likely she is being promoted within the WEF.
    Id hit it, and then again with a rock upside the head.

Probably going to finish the rest of its transition.

1674094745816.png

She is the perfect example of the modern nazi idealog.

Almost all of the WEF's history, it's founding members, and it's current members had Nazi ties, had ancestors who were Nazis, or received government experience under the Nazi regime. Even though it proclaims "world" and "international" in it's descriptions, the organization is chiefly German in origin and broadcasts most of it's power on the EU countries, almost making it a fourth Reich. The very first Reich was the reign of Charlemagne, the first Holy Roman Emperor, and he was very much a globalist during his time too. His massive and bloody efforts to eradicate every trace of paganism in the German lands at the point of the sword and instill the Catholic faith, which was the great unifier of the day, caused the slaughter of thousands. Even those who refused to send their children to the state approved and Church sanctioned schools and those who did not attend church services were beheaded or burned to death. One of Charlemagne's greatest atrocities was called the "Bloody Verdict of Verden", where his knights descended upon village after village in hundreds of coordinated raids, catching those whom they even suspected of secretly worshipping traditional pagan idols or practicing pagan root and leaf medicine, and slaughtering people indiscriminately. It was said that rivers ran red with blood all through the empire after this campaign was over. The modern transhumanism ideology of the leftists today did not exist during the early Middle Ages, as the great unifier of that time was Catholicism, and Charlemagne, in true globalist fashion, was able to weaponize it into an obliterator of entire ideologies in the lands that he ruled.

Last edited:
    those commies always are allowed to resign longing for the day when the citizens rise up take back there country and put there vicious communist dictator in an active volcano to send a clear message to the others that crap will not be tolerated . of course nothing says your serious like throwing someone or a group in an active volcano let them retire there .

Basically Trudeau in a bad wig with a set of teeth that could eat an apple through a chain link fence. Good riddance, only hope the people of NZ can undo the damage done by her and her cronies.

Almost all of the WEF's history, it's founding members, and it's current members had Nazi ties, had ancestors who were Nazis, or received government experience under the Nazi regime. Even though it proclaims "world" and "international" in it's descriptions, the organization is chiefly German in origin and broadcasts most of it's power on the EU countries, almost making it a fourth Reich. The very first Reich was the reign of Charlemagne, the first Holy Roman Emperor, and he was very much a globalist during his time too. His massive and bloody efforts to eradicate every trace of paganism in the German lands at the point of the sword and instill the Catholic faith, which was the great unifier of the day, caused the slaughter of thousands. Even those who refused to send their children to the state approved and Church sanctioned schools and those who did not attend church services were beheaded or burned to death. One of Charlemagne's greatest atrocities was called the "Bloody Verdict of Verden", where his knights descended upon village after village in hundreds of coordinated raids, catching those whom they even suspected of secretly worshipping traditional pagan idols or practicing pagan root and leaf medicine, and slaughtering people indiscriminately. It was said that rivers ran red with blood all through the empire after this campaign was over. The modern transhumanism ideology of the leftists today did not exist during the early Middle Ages, as the great unifier of that time was Catholicism, and Charlemagne, in true globalist fashion, was able to weaponize it into an obliterator of entire ideologies in the lands that he ruled.

And this children is why knowing history is important. And this is also why we see education the way it is today, the need to "change" history.

Wonder if they'll install a worse version?...

R
    In the short term possibly but this pretty much seals the fate of the Labour Party, the last 6 years people have been gushing over her not her hopeless party.
    The National party can (and should) just sleep walk to victory in October and then can start rolling back a lot of the terrible policies.

I’m actually not at all a supporter of the National party as in many ways they have just as many faults, they are definitely the lesser of two evils here but it’s the ACT party that could be the big winner for NZ.

Rather than just the other team taking their turn, if ACT keep their current level of support (or grow) there could actually be some decent changes in NZ. We might see the removal of the horrible gun laws, all the extra taxes, and something actually being done to stop criminals getting a free pass with everything.
    Having spoken with a few key members of ACT I do get the feeling they are real people and not just a bunch of swamp dwellers, in particular the woman who is their firearms spokes person is a seriously good sort.

Not holding my breath but am feeling more optimistic than I have for the past 5 years.

In the short term possibly but this pretty much seals the fate of the Labour Party, the last 6 years people have been gushing over her not her hopeless party.
    The National party can (and should) just sleep walk to victory in October and then can start rolling back a lot of the terrible policies.

I’m actually not at all a supporter of the National party as in many ways they have just as many faults, they are definitely the lesser of two evils here but it’s the ACT party that could be the big winner for NZ.

Rather than just the other team taking their turn, if ACT keep their current level of support (or grow) there could actually be some decent changes in NZ. We might see the removal of the horrible gun laws, all the extra taxes, and something actually being done to stop criminals getting a free pass with everything.
    Having spoken with a few key members of ACT I do get the feeling they are real people and not just a bunch of swamp dwellers, in particular the woman who is their firearms spokes person is a seriously good sort.

Not holding my breath but am feeling more optimistic than I have for the past 5 years.
    Does NZ use electronic voting machines?
    Namely Dominion ect?
    Brace yourself for a surprise if so.

R

She'd be a good fit at Big Pharma, a UN human-rights commission, CNN commentator opposite Kinsinger, or any number of liberal think-tanks(oxymoron intended). Her brand of tyranny doesn't just go away, and when it comes from a female is unassailable by the emasculated male population.

I guess NZ going to run out of CO2 shorty , better jump ship before 'beer riots' :devilish:

6221848_original.jpg

Last edited:
    I guess NZ going to run out of CO2 shorty , better jump ship before 'beer riots' :devilish:

View attachment 8052547

Has anybody realized that mass shortages of essentials ALWAYS happen whenever a government decides to try to control the manufacturing and distribution process, in every country around the world? Always the same result. "We are going to oversee the distribution process so that nobody will have to suffer". And then the whole system fucks up.

Reactions: mtrmn
    Has anybody realized that mass shortages of essentials ALWAYS happen whenever a government decides to try to control the manufacturing and distribution process, in every country around the world? Always the same result. "We are going to oversee the distribution process so that nobody will have to suffer". And then the whole system fucks up.
    Ever notice what happens whenever the government runs anything?

Ever notice what happens whenever the government runs anything?

I remember towards the end of 2020 during the ammo shortage, on The Firing Line (no surprise), some blockheads suggested having a government agency like the consumer goods bureaus "step in" to help get ammo production "back to capacity and sent to stores around the country"... No. No. No. No. No. No. NO! NO! Fucking idiots. That is how you end up with a total halt to ammo production due to "unforeseen circumstances", a 1 billion taxpayer dollar "study" on the ammo industry, followed by laws that will ban 98% of the current civilian small arms ammunition in use right now. FUCK NO. Who the fuck thought that was even a good idea?
    smiley_freak.gif