• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Zeiss scope (ELR)

Anyone seen the new Zeiss 7x25x56scope coming out? Around 40mils of elevation!

soooooo what you’re saying is It’s gonna be a Hendsolt and cost roughly $10,000.00……. plus shipping 😜😜

No sir, the 7x25x56 is coming.
A little bird just told me your information isn’t correct. Care to make a friendly wager?

28A55634-5582-47E6-BE4C-BD6A4C8C618D.png

They are. Sorry its a 5x25x56. I said 7x25x56 earlier but meant 5x25x56
Just so you know, that’s 5-25, as in the magnification range, and x56, as in the objective lens size in mm. So 5-25x56, assuming that is what is actually being released.

• Haha
Reactions: HogsLife
Just so you know, that’s 5-25, as in the magnification range, and x56, as in the objective lens size in mm. So 5-25x56, assuming that is what is actually being released.
Thanks for the info optics man. I'm sure glad you cleared that up for me.

Technically it's 5-25X, 56 mm objective; X being the symbol for image size multiplication (ie magnification)

But yeah he's still wrong and every time some toolbag writes 3x18x50 or similar it's like hearing nails across the chalkboard

Well, I have no doubt that Zeiss is going to do something nice that many here will like, but I think that our Golfbuddy here is just on a fishing expedition.
I know exactly what thier doing. So when it comes out hit me up and say.... yep golfman you were right and I was out of the loop on the big 25x 40+mil scope.

I know exactly what thier doing. So when it comes out hit me up and say.... yep golfman you were right and I was out of the loop on the big 25x 40+mil scope.

Hi,

Except you weren't right even when told you had wrong numbers/information you doubled down on your "wrongness" lolol.

Sincerely,
Theis

Have you saved your money for the new 5-25×56 40.7mil Zeiss? Be here in 3 days!!

40.7?

My Mark 5 has 42, but sadly only 29 left after I zerod it.

Does this mean the mark 5 is more better by 1.3 mills?

Any pictures?

Hi,

He cannot release pictures until the allowed date.

He is acting as if he is in on some super secret shit, lol....I am literally looking at the zeiss partner package that arrived awhile ago.

And when he says "be here"...he is not referring to him actually having the scope.
He is referring to the official launch date from Zeiss themselves.

The scope looks really good!! It should be well received.

Now in regards to that PIE!!!
@Globalstar66 ..You do realize that you are the only person that has been wrong in this entire thread is the OP right, lolol?

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
Reactions: charnicus
Hi,

He is acting as if he is in on some super secret shit, lol....I am literally looking at the zeiss partner package that arrived awhile ago.

And when he says "be here"...he is not referring to him actually having the scope.

@Globalstar66 ..You do realize that you are the only person that has been wrong in this entire thread is the OP right, lolol?

Sincerely,
Theis
The March should have been looked upon as a great solution too but their price point was stupid and only two people used them in King. Hopefully Zeiss doesn't instantly price themselves out of the market.

-Alex

The March should have been looked upon as a great solution too but their price point was stupid and only two people used them in King. Hopefully Zeiss doesn't instantly price themselves out of the market.

-Alex

Hi,

The price is actually pleasant :)
The .mil guys that ever used the Henny will be drawn to this scope.

Edited To Add:
March did come out the gate with complete insane price but they did so with the mindset of "marketing" that scope specifically to the ELR crowd. In which that crowd already drops serious money into equipment so March assumed that mentality would just roll over to their scopes and it did not.

Although the OP posted "ELR" in this thread title....
ZEISS is not using that terminology and marketing stance at all!!!!

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
Reactions: Nik H
Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis
Yes, literally his / her whole existence on this forum has been dedicated to this lucrative Zeiss release lol.

I am a bit surprised there has been no other source of info… Other than this of course.

Yes, literally his / her whole existence on this forum has been dedicated to this lucrative Zeiss release lol.

I am a bit surprised there has been no other source of info… Other than this of course.

Hi,

Because some of us are professionals and take leaking of information more serious than others.

There are lots of people and companies that have known about this scope coming for months before OP spouted off the wrong information, lol....

But in this industry "loose lips sink ships" and jeopardizing my dealings with Zeiss in order to post information so I can be seen as "in the know" is nowhere near how most in the industry work.

Sincerely,
Theis

I think you have some things mixed up,

There is no new Zeiss scope like that, so don't be here Friday or else

and looking at your specs again there is definitely not a new Zeiss that looks like that, can confirm it's not happening

Hi,

The price is actually pleasant :)
The .mil guys that ever used the Henny will be drawn to this scope.

Edited To Add:
March did come out the gate with complete insane price but they did so with the mindset of "marketing" that scope specifically to the ELR crowd. In which that crowd already drops serious money into equipment so March assumed that mentality would just roll over to their scopes and it did not.

Although the OP posted "ELR" in this thread title....
ZEISS is not using that terminology and marketing stance at all!!!!

Sincerely,
Theis
On price, does the first number rhyme with tree?
😎

R

Hi,

Because some of us are professionals and take leaking of information more serious than others.

There are lots of people and companies that have known about this scope coming for months before OP spouted off the wrong information, lol....

But in this industry "loose lips sink ships" and jeopardizing my dealings with Zeiss in order to post information so I can be seen as "in the know" is nowhere near how most in the industry work.

Sincerely,
Theis
Not sure that "people" are leaking info - Zeiss actually have info on the new 525 and 318 scopes on their US website - which is available to the public. Just saying.... https://www.zeiss.com/consumer-products/us/hunting/riflescopes/lrp-s5/lrp-s5-318-50.html

Last edited:
Reactions: ohiofarmer
I had seen mrad / moa adjustments but the reticles only in moa.
Nope, they have the info in the detail - I guess they just didn't load pics of the MIL. This is from the website: "The ZF-MRi smart reticle was designed with professional input from active competitors and instructors. Its purpose is to dominate at PRS and NRL matches. The milliradian (MRAD) reticle incorporates a "tree-style" primary structure with useful hash marks, dots, and reference numbers –without the clutter. The points-of-aim and holds are represented in 0.02, 0.05, and 1.0 MRAD increments; and even numbers are displayed for fast and intuitive visual reference. If winning is your goal, then the ZF-MRi reticle was made for you."

Reactions: charnicus