• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Newb from alaska

Ogresarmory

Private
Minuteman
Oct 31, 2013
Palmer
Hello all newb from alaska here wanted to introduce my self I am a born and raised Alaskan 39 yrs old hunting and long range shooting have been In my family for years I just recently received my type07 and SOT liscences I don't shoot long range for competition but have 40 acres of prime shooting range at my disposal for the last 5 years I have been shooting a Barrett 98b .338 lapua I love this round I have shot 2 60" plus moose at over 600yrds and a 71/2' brown bear with it, I read a lot if the forum threads on here trying to keep up with everything I have recently sold my Barrett looking for a new DTA set up in .338 lapua and 6.5 creedmore my second rifle of choice. Just wanted to say hi and hope to continue to get the great information that comes from this forum

I was born in anchorage, raised in Indian Valley, now live in palmer with my wife and 3 children love this state.

Hi from Anchorage too, been here for 15 years. New to LR shooting. Cya guys around: )

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk