• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RickyK

Private
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2020
Mississippi
Hi ! Im Ricky from Mississippi , 63 years young , and thinking of getting into the F Open class . Going to have a lot of questions . My first concern is a competitive front rest that wont break the bank . Any takers ?

Have you attended any local matches and met some of the folks doing it for a awhile? When I started, some of the local guys let me borrow equipment until I acquired my own. Initially I found a used Farley rest for a fair price then upgraded to a SEB Neo. Send me a PM if you have specific questions. F Open is lots of fun and generally a great bunch of people to be around.

Reactions: Marine52
Have not been to any matches but have friends that shoot and they got me interested. Thanks for the info .

Hi ! Im Ricky from Mississippi , 63 years young , and thinking of getting into the F Open class . Going to have a lot of questions . My first concern is a competitive front rest that wont break the bank . Any takers ?
Here ya go good rest that won’t break the bank

I run a seb mini you get in to one for little under a grand and Brian Blake of Blake’s barrels makes some good add on’s