• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Newbi from MN

Mnwhiskeyman

Private
Minuteman
May 25, 2020
Hello all. Looking to get a new Tikka to get into the game. Currently looking at the TAC A1, CTR or even the new Veil as my first long range rifle. I have dabbled in it a bit with 600 yard work with my custom McGowen AR 6x45. Love that round, but now I am looking for more and what to get. Excited to hear from all of you.
Later

It is exciting. Not even as far along as you in ways...but, on the way...won’t drag that here now. Welcome and enjoy all the knowledge available in posts/threads and members. From SC. 🤙

We got a pretty good group of nrl22 and centerfire prs guys in the state if you don't shoot matches already

I want to get into that ASAP. I have a 6x45 heavy AR but now I am looking to either build a Tikka, get a Tikka or build a Tikka 6x45, 6x47 or 6 creed.