• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Member Link Up Newbie from OK

Tumbleweed77

Private
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2012
SW Oklahoma
Hello everyone. I'm new to the site. I have stopped in and lurked occasionally. I spend alot of time on the 6.8 forum. I have done a little long range shooting and would like to get into it more.

I thought I would introduce myself.

Re: Newbie from OK

Hello to Oklahoma

I am planning a trip to Lawton at the end of February and was wondering if there are any matches going on down there. Im just looking to bust some swine and meet some people.

know this is an old thread, but I'm down around the Duncan-Chickasha area. have the rifle and a little trigger time, just looking for someone to shoot with on occasion.

If anyone is looking to shoot or meet up I shoot out of creek country. No range for a 1000 yd shot but good range for maybe 600-700. It's a start haha.

Mack, I'd definitely be down. I shoot to 643 meters every Sunday at Red Castle. I figure the more shooters I can meet in the area the better! Gotta keep my finger on the trigger to keep my skills up now that I'm out of the military.

Anyone in the Hobart area, spend 2-3 weeks a month here and looking to get on some pigs