• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Newbie from Western WI

dorklord

Private
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2013
La Crosse, WI
Hello everyone! I joined the forum a while ago when I noticed that my google searches were often leading me to this site and a few other shooting forums, and that I was often finding the answers I was looking for here.

Welcome! What town you in? I used to do a lot of shooting on the west side of the state when I was in college over that way. I still like to get over that way to shoot with some friends once and a while.

I went to UW-Stout. We shot F-Class in Eau Claire at the 600 yard range a few times, hopefully I can make the match over there at the end of April. Check out the Wisconsin 2013 post in the members link up area, it's a good group of people who shoot over in Marshfield.

Welcome from a fellow Wisconsinite. Things are getting better in our cheese state, but we must stay vigilante. I'm 20 miles south of Madistan.