• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Newcon Laser Range Finder ?

KKM

Private
Minuteman
Dec 25, 2013
Carson City , NV
I am looking hard at a Newcon LRB 4000 CI. The price is right for me. Anybody use this model? I have a Laser Technology 200 that has been very good to 1200 - 1300yds. I need to be able to range to 1600 - 1800yds. Anybody have any info on these.

Kevin

I have a Newcon2000 and it works great. Its been left out in a snow storm for two weeks and still works great... I wouldnt hesitate to buy another.

Best day I ever has was the one where I sold my Newcon. It was a 1200 model. I did get a hit on reflective sign with it once that was 1500+ but generally it was a POS.

Best day I ever has was the one where I sold my Newcon. It was a 1200 model. I did get a hit on reflective sign with it once that was 1500+ but generally it was a POS.

That's what I read when researching the Newcom2000. I was told by a few people that the leica 1600 was a better option than the Newcom2000 and to just stay away from it.

Last edited:
That's what I read when researching the Newcom2000. I was told by a few people that the leica 1600 was a better option than the Newcom2000 and to just stay away from it.

Yep, I now have a Leica and a Bushnell (for archery) and both of them are far better than the Newcon. For my money, I would say to go with the Leica, you're going to spend more but you won't be wishing you bought the Leica while your friends are raging shit and you're having a hard time with double returns on a rabbit 20yrds away. Buy once, cry once.