• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Newcon Optik 2000 Yard Laser Rangefinder

XHODZAX

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2009
minnesota
anybody got one?
pros and cons please
i can't find a review on this anywhere

thanks

Re: Newcon Optik 2000 Yard Laser Rangefinder

Newcon is owned by Russians who've moved their operation to Canada. Their connections let them source cheap components from manufacturers in Russia and the PRC to build their NODs in Canada.

The president and CEO are free on bail for a January 11, 2011 trial on indictments of wire fraud, conspiracy and money laundering in connection with their attempts to secure a contract from the US DoD to build NODs to be given to the Iraqi army. Trial is set for January 11, 2011.

http://www.justice.gov/atr/cases/beker.htm

None of this makes any difference to the quality of their NODs, of course, I just thought you might want to know what slimeballs would be profiting from your purchase.

so are they good or not?

any reviews ? other than works well

I bought the 4000 model sent them back. I could only get them to range 2000 yards. Lecias and Swaros will do that. If you are investing in this. PLR-10 would be the way to go. They run about 3700 but would be a better investment. I would go to Swaros or Lecia 1600 or PLR-10. My 2 cents.

that is the way i am leaning also
i am getting leica 1600