• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Newest member of the family

Re: Newest member of the family

are they running standard AR backs now?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NY700</div><div class="ubbcode-body">are they running standard AR backs now? </div></div>

It's a Magpul PRS2 stock a bit different design then the PRS for AR's. Stock is narrower and does not have the picatinny rail on the bottom, it has two threaded metal inserts on the bottom.

I was thinking bout getting the 338LP. Let use know how it shoots. Nice looking rig by the way.

Going to place an order for the 338LM next week. I like the looks, contrary to many, and my understanding is that they spent nearly as much time designing the muzzle brake as they did the whole gun, in an effort to tame recoil to the highest degree possible. Add that to it's nearly 18 pound AUW with scope and bipod and it should make a good long range target gun.
I don't think I'm going to keep all the accessory rails on it, though - looks cleaner that way.

The rail is one piece, all four rails. Biggest one piece rail setup I have ever seen for a bolt gun. Hope to get a night optic for it someday.
And yes it is heavy, no wood or resin all steel and aluminum chassis/stock.

Nice rifle
smile.gif

What would one hope to attach to the side rails?

Let us know how it shoots! I had good luck with the 208 A-Max's and Retumbo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
What would one hope to attach to the side rails? </div></div>

IR Laser, or MRDS probably.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ICEHOUSE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">aaawwwww! she looks so pretty. what are you gonna name her? </div></div>

Just got her all together last week and was busy over the weekend. Called my son and told him "WE ARE" going shooting this next weekend. Have to shoot her before naming her. Have a barrett M90 named thumper and a M95 named bambi. LMAO Don't name them all just the ones that deserve one.

Got her out and she shot very well, better then I can shoot at this time. Haven't come up with a name yet still pondering! She is a definite tank, weight/build wise. Been traveling a lot and haven't had the time to work up some good loads and get back out to the range. All good things take time!

Took her out this weekend and was shooting some test loads. Decided to name her Bad A**. Falls inline with the model number 110BA.